No announcement yet.

ESPN Reporting: Manny Pacquiao In Financial Trouble... Wow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by imissolddays
    First off I like manny I give you he drilled hatton, but dela hoya was walking zombie and cotto I think that was floyd trying to please people. We pac differently I look at him as a featherweihjt doing unexplainable things I view floyd as a boxing genius. But I dont like floyd personality at all so I understand the hate. As for moseley & oscar go in there primes they kill these guys
    The thing is the "hate" has nothing to do with Floyds personality or what he does outside the ring at all. Those are just excuses Floyd fans use to avoid the real issue. The "hate" comes from Floyd saying and acting like he's the greatest yet ducking all the best fighters. A real boxing fan can spot the fake a mile away. Experienced fans are not going to be blinded by gimmicks and showcase fights like other people are. Truly great fighters don't duck and dodge anybody win or lose. That's what the best boxing is all about and know amount of hype and promotion can make robert guerrero or sharmba mitchell or a shot Mosley the test of a true champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      It's because of the internet age. If all articles were still printed in newspaper and magazines you wouldn't see such crappy journalism all the time.
      But you quote crappy journalism every day lol , ah thats right I forgot , its crap if its about Manny and the holy grail if its about Floyd , now I got it .

Comment

• Too many hangers on, not business savvy, too trusting, this was bound to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          The thing is the "hate" has nothing to do with Floyds personality or what he does outside the ring at all. Those are just excuses Floyd fans use to avoid the real issue. The "hate" comes from Floyd saying and acting like he's the greatest yet ducking all the best fighters. A real boxing fan can spot the fake a mile away. Experienced fans are not going to be blinded by gimmicks and showcase fights like other people are. Truly great fighters don't duck and dodge anybody win or lose. That's what the best boxing is all about and know amount of hype and promotion can make robert guerrero or sharmba mitchell or a shot Mosley the test of a true champion.
          You got tags on yourself kid , your not a real boxing fans a$$hole , you declare a duck when its not a fight you want , did Manny duck any fighters off course not according to you lol dream on hater .

Comment

• A fool and his money.........

Comment

• Pacquiao comes from a 3rd world country where the mighty dollar is just that MIGHTY.. 1MIL US will do wonders for you in the Philippines but Pacquiao is making way more then that and im sure everything he currently owns, houses, cars, etc. are all paid off.

Lets not forget the endorsements he makes in that country...

Comment

• Promoters use and abuse end of
                Pacquiao needs to go it alone
                Bob arum is a money grabbing mother ****er

Comment

• Originally posted by iceman1 View Post
                  Promoters use and abuse end of
                  Pacquiao needs to go it alone
                  Bob arum is a money grabbing mother ****er
                  Don't blame Bob, Pacquiao gives money away all the time. Read the stories of pastors he doesn't even know knocking on his door and him buying them cars etc. LOL

Comment

• But unlike Mayweather, who for many years has personally and painstakingly selected his opponents -- many competing at least a few pounds above their natural range or a few years beyond their prime -- Pacquiao is frequently matched up with the most commercially viable foe, weight and style be damned.
                    this part of the article reeked of bull*****

Comment

• Mannys version of being broke is different then avg people like me or anyone else on this site going broke. If we're broke we got no $ coming in have to sell off assets and worried about where your next meal is coming from that's being broke. Manny is broke like Mike Tyson or Dame Dash is broke (millionaire broke). It's not like you'll see him in 5 years being a cashier at McDonald's or something.

Manny is just another example of someone who grew up poor has no idea of money management and trusted the wrong people to handle his business affairs.
                      Does anyone think that Koncz and Arum have his best interest at heart I doubt it they probably just see a uneducated person who they can pimp millions off of. Add to that his entourage is a joke a bunch of herbs and leeches The religious leaders are the most sickening part of it IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X