Collapse
No announcement yet.

Treat sluts like Ballplayer fellas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good to hit sluts raw Larry! What ya talkin about! I've never used a condom in my life! I tried to use one when I was fifteen once and thought it sucked. Took it off and threw it out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
      It's good to hit sluts raw Larry! What ya talkin about! I've never used a condom in my life! I tried to use one when I was fifteen once and thought it sucked. Took it off and threw it out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by mindbat View Post
        my ho is a desginated hitter. And she bats cleanup after i'm through with her sleazy asss. She's 0 for 3 in in the pleasure dept.
        She's getting traded before the season's over.
        lmfao you know whats up i see

Originally posted by walt liquor View Post
        treat um like a business decision. Everything should be like that.

That emotional shi t is for females......
        sho know what to same big homie chuuch

Comment

Originally posted by deedubbzz07 View Post
          sluts i ****s wit know they sluts. They use me, i use them. I keep it cool wit 'em. Never know when you'll hit a drought.
          my man knows whats up

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            lmfao you know whats up i see

sho know what to same big homie chuuch
            I learned my lesson, glad to so you are too. Everything is a business to me except loyalty. That you gotta have, but penalties are severe for breakin that shi t.

Comment

Good to know I don't have it then.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                I learned my lesson, glad to so you are too. Everything is a business to me except loyalty. That you gotta have, but penalties are severe for breakin that shi t.
                damn you on point...everything is business until i let you into that personal realm which can be only done by achieving loyalty..but if you break that it aint gone be pretty.....guess i am growing and learning after all..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
                  Good to know I don't have it then.
                  seriously tho homie you cant hit everything raw..strap up and live to **** another day

Comment

Thanks for the donation Larry! I guess the reason I like it raw is I got some fetishes that involve my cum and sluts faces **** star style. I'll take some advice though.

Comment

Working...
                    X