Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to "I'm not thinking about boxing right now"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
    dude, Bob promised the same thing to valero. and we both know that fight isn't happening at any point.

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/160225/V...o-fight-me-too

"My fight with Manny Pacquiao is signed. It was one of the conditions that I gave to my manager, Jose Castillo, for me to sign with Bob Arum (Top Rank)," Boxing Scene’s Mark Vester, quoting Valero’s statement from SNOV, reported.

now, does that mean that number 2 is true? i don't know. they could have been bluffing. which is pretty stupid cause all floyd has to do was agree to basically everything he was asking for during the first negotiations and bob's "plan" would mean nothing..

short answer: none of the above, but floyd still looks like a ***** eithe way.
    So Bob/Manny and Bob/Tony are both lying?

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
      U really believe that top rank has nothing to do with this title catchweight fight?Wow,at least when my favorite fighters pull garbage I admit it!!A fight at 150 against a cheater for a title in a division that neither are ranked in is fine with U??Well I know better,Floyd is gonna trump that fight easily & I don't even like Floyd!!
      this fight being for a title at 154, when one fighter is coming from being banned and one has never fought at jr.mw at 150 lbs is bull**** ... i agree completely.

but in the end of the day, the sanctioning bodies are the ones who decide this ****. they want a cut from a money fight. how top rank is involved, i don't know about that.

the sanctioning fee is enough to corrupt them.

Comment

well..he was on vacation then..that was almost 2 months ago

Comment

dude, Bob promised the same thing to valero. and we both know that fight isn't happening at any point.

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/160225/V...o-fight-me-too

"My fight with Manny Pacquiao is signed. It was one of the conditions that I gave to my manager, Jose Castillo, for me to sign with Bob Arum (Top Rank)," Boxing Scene’s Mark Vester, quoting Valero’s statement from SNOV, reported.

now, does that mean that number 2 is true? i don't know. they could have been bluffing. which is pretty stupid cause all floyd has to do was agree to basically everything he was asking for during the first negotiations and bob's "plan" would mean nothing..

short answer: none of the above, but floyd still looks like a ***** eithe way.
          Get the f**k outta here with that bulls**t; all Manny had to do was sign the contract the first time and take that asswhooping like man. His head was to big when had more leverage now when his ass gets doubled up now he wants to go back to the first negoitions hell no that went out the window when he sign ed to fight Clottey. He's playing checkers with a chess player answer this they gave Floyd 15 days to sign the contract but they been waiting a month and a half for Margirto to get a licencse yeah that sounds like they wanted that fight real bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            So Bob/Manny and Bob/Tony are both lying?
            arum promised the same damn thing to valero. margarito could have been promised the same thing to keep him happy with top rank.

number 1 likely happened, but it couldn't have meant anything at that point.

so, basically you are saying arum's a man of his word, and did everything not to break his promise?

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
              Get the f**k outta here with that bulls**t; all Manny had to do was sign the contract the first time and take that asswhooping like man. His head was to big when had more leverage now when his ass gets doubled up now he wants to go back to the first negoitions hell no that went out the window when he sign ed to fight Clottey. He's playing checkers with a chess player answer this they gave Floyd 15 days to sign the contract but they been waiting a month and a half for Margirto to get a licencse yeah that sounds like they wanted that fight real bad.
              all floyd has to do was call their bluff....

could have asked for what he wanted.

he didn't do that. he went on a ****king vacation.

no matter how much you spin this ****, floyd's a fucking *****.

Comment

arum promised the same damn thing to valero. margarito could have been promised the same thing to keep him happy with top rank.

number 1 likely happened, but it couldn't have meant anything at that point.

so, basically you are saying arum's a man of his word, and did everything not to break his promise?
                No i'm trying to figure out if Bob promised tony and Valero a November fight with Manny, which you seem to agree he did, how do you reach the conclusion that Bob was actually trying to make a Nov fight with floyd? Just doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

all floyd has to do was call their bluff....

could have asked for what he wanted.

he didn't do that. he went on a ****king vacation.

no matter how much you spin this ****, floyd's a fucking *****.
                  See this is where you come off as a real f@g. You say Bob was not really trying to make pac floyd fight. Then you balme floyd for the fight not happening. Your reason for blaming floyd, he should've called Arum's bluff rather than go on vacation. But since you say the offer wasn't real how is it you blame floyd?

Comment

"im not thinking about boxing right now" = "I don't wanna fight pac"

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                      "im not thinking about boxing right now" = "I don't wanna fight pac"
                      Someone neglected their english classes.

Comment

Working...
                      X