No announcement yet.

Why Max Kellerman is Wrong On Mayweather Pacquiao Pound For Pound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Thing is its very easy to see when facts are important not twisted innuendo , opinions from the Manny fanboys is a tip toe through the tulips while in a hot tub time machine . , how the fck is a guy better when he has lost a number of times , fought lessor weight drained versions of common opponents and then lost head to head , lol Manny fanboys are in denial and always have been .
    List all of Floyd's big wins and pacs.

Pac has way better wins.

Comment

He's entitled to his opinion.

But his logic is ridiculous and non sensical.

Comment

6-2-1 vs. Barrera, Morales and Marquez

Floyd has done nothing that can compete with that tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          He's entitled to his opinion.

But his logic is ridiculous and non sensical.
          I dont get the argument of more weight classes means better p4p

You can be top p4p staying in one weight all your career

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            6-2-1 vs. Barrera, Morales and Marquez

Floyd has done nothing that can compete with that tbh.
            Looks better on paper than it actually is though.

But then so does Floyd's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
              I suppose Floyd is the better fighter but I think it would have clear if the fight took place much sooner, before their respective reigns at welterweight. On the otherhand, Pac is without a doubt the greater fighter in terms of accomplishments. What he has done shouldn't have and never will be done again. I mean can you imagine Floyd beating those charlo twins, J Rock, Lara, Andrare and moving up to face golovkin, Quillen, Lumiex, Jacobs. And then going even further to face a prime ward, froch, badou jack, gilberto ramirez. I realize the timeline doesn't quite match up but essentially this is the mountain pac had to climb.
              That's exactly what Pac did. Amazing guy.

# a true legend

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Looks better on paper than it actually is though.

But then so does Floyd's resume.
                Maybe the last morales fight was a meaningless win.

The rest were great wins, even great losses/draws

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Dang dude this old news, did it bother you that much that Max and others think Pacquiao is greater than Floyd?
                  Not really. I see guys are still talking about this even weeks later. He's entitled to his opinion. But it is clear he has an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Maybe the last morales fight was a meaningless win.

The rest were great wins, even great losses/draws
                    Not really impressed with Barrera 2.

Barrera 1 obviously no need to explain.

The Marquez bouts were all great but IMO he's 0-3-1 in those. Obviously Pac arguably won 3 of the 4 himself so can't knock it.

Morales 2 I'm also not that impressed by.

Definitely looks better on paper, IMO the only two elite wins out of those fights are Barrera 1 and Marquez 2. But that's JMO.

Comment

Pound for pound is based strictly on personal opinion so there really are no right or wrong answers, just different opinions. I agree with you that Mayweather should rate a bit over Pacquiao. Mayweather never lost a fight while Pacquiao lost several times. I don't see what difference it makes what weight they turned pro at. Both of them ended up welterweights although I think Mayweather is naturally about 6 or 7 pounds bigger than Pacquiao. Mayweather is older but when they fought Mayweather won a clear ud. They had a common opponent in Marquez who was easily defeated by Mayweather but gave Pacquiao lots of trouble and knocked him out in their 4th fight. All things considered I give Mayweather the edge. Mayweather had an advantage in the beginning because Mayweather always had good nutrition and proper training and a great trainer while Pacquiao did not.

Comment

Working...
                      X