No announcement yet.

50 cent says airport employee was high off something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
    when 50 cent hit the scene, he hit it HARD.

you couldn't go anywhere without hearing his music. mofos were burning his cd's like crazy (along with eminem) and selling them to the dudes in high school.

Then he opened up his own clothing line and before you knew it, everyone was either wearing g-unit, ecko or nba/nfl jerseys with some air force ones to match

Time sure does fly.
    yeah man, this dude was the last big thing in hip hop, he came on the scene hard. Its weird how he changed, he is a weirdo now, goof ball attention seeker and immature.

When he first came out everyone was bumping his **** he was like the second coming of Tupac and Biggie.

The game was hard as well, but both these guys turned into social media clowns who love TMZ, The game has fell off hard too, this dude acting like a gossiper and showing his boner through his undies on instagram, these two dudes are lame.

Now they acting like these new hip hop artists that I dont even listen too who cant spit bars.

Only difference is The Game still has some dope songs, but his image took a hit.

50 cent and The game were dope, now they acting like those hot girls who aged but refuse to age gracefully and still holding onto their youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      I remember when The Game and Young Buck made "You Don't Know Me" 50 Cent diss. Everyone went crazy lol. Game killed it.

Lol didn't Buck apologized to 50 Cent after that, he called him crying and apologizing and I think he was broke or something. 50 put the call out in public. He just loves embarrassing people publicly, he was never really good at lyrically dissing other rappers. His stuff was always talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Go to court, yeah that's where you lost my sympathy.

Go **** yourself you ****roach.

Why?

Nothing wrong with taking advantage of a lawsuit opportunity.

I make a decent living in my career but if I ever get the chance to sue someone for everything they own and then some, I will jump at that opportunity.

You can disgree and criticize me all you like, I went to war for this laughingstock of a country and left blood and sweat behind for these cowards, your opinions on my demeanor, moral compass, or principals can kick rocks.

Comment

On another note, now I know most of you clowns are young, and b1tch made.

No one real listed to 50 cent or Gunit. Everyone who was involved with rap and who was in the streets back then knew, and associated 50 and gunit with the beginning of the end of rap as we knew it then. The man got bodied by Fat Joe and Jadakiss.

The Game is a fake blood and fake thug, it's been exposed so many times. He was lyrically talented but was a fake as they come, and would ride Snoops nuts hard because he wouldn't be accepted here in Cali if he didn't. Zero real gang affiliation, all a marketing gimic.

I remember if you pulled out 50 cds you got straight laughed at. You would never be allowed if caught trying to push that garbage in a cd player when we had real music on the west coast and south that was hotter at the time, just not pushed as mainstream.

Talk about self exposure as clowns. "a mix of tupac an dbiggie" hectari says. that's just laughable. And here I thought hectari was only ignorant when it came to boxing. Dude doesn't know a thing about rap history. Literally no one was comparing biggie and tupac to 50 cent. Maybe your wack ass group of butt buddies."50 was hot"
          yea he was, on fairy ass top 40 radio stations.
          Last edited by LoadedWraps; 05-03-2016, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            On another note, now I know most of you clowns are young, and b1tch made.

No one real listed to 50 cent or Gunit. Everyone who was involved with rap and who was in the streets back then knew, and associated 50 and gunit with the beginning of the end of rap as we knew it then. The man got bodied by Fat Joe and Jadakiss.

The Game is a fake blood and fake thug, it's been exposed so many times. He was lyrically talented but was a fake as they come, and would ride Snoops nuts hard because he wouldn't be accepted here in Cali if he didn't. Zero real gang affiliation, all a marketing gimic.

I remember if you pulled out 50 cds you got straight laughed at. You would never be allowed if caught trying to push that garbage in a cd player when we had real music on the west coast and south that was hotter at the time, just not pushed as mainstream.

Talk about self exposure as clowns. "a mix of tupac an dbiggie" hectari says. that's just laughable. And here I thought hectari was only ignorant when it came to boxing. Dude doesn't know a thing about rap history. Literally no one was comparing biggie and tupac to 50 cent. Maybe your wack ass group of butt buddies."50 was hot"
            yea he was, on fairy ass top 40 radio stations.
            Damn..........

hectari just got bodied. How will he recover from this?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Yeah The Massacre was good. I loved the creativity of the track A Baltimore Love Thing. It reminded me of Nas' song I Gave You Power.

But The Game>50 Cent/G-Unit

Game had so much lyrical content, it wasn't even close.

300 bars and runnin' lol, Game clowned 50, G-Unit, Memphis Bleek, Chris and Neef. He was just on a whole different level lyrically than G-Unit. Doctor's Advocate is a classic. Game changed though, too many features now. Doc's Adv rarely had features, now Game rarely raps by himself. I hate albums like that.

That's why I enjoy J. Cole as an artist right now, as far as full albums go. In 3 albums he has 10 features. To put in perspective, in his most recent album (Docu 2) alone Game had 20 artists featuring.
              Game lost his girl on that tv show "change o f heart". These dudes are manufactured gangstas.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Game lost his girl on that tv show "change o f heart". These dudes are manufactured gangstas.
                I don't think losing a girl on a show eliminates him being a G.

Anyway, I wasn't talking about his gangstaness, I was talking about his lyrical talent. Really don't care who's fake or not, I just listen to rap for musical purposes, or else I wouldn't listen to Drake.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Why?

Nothing wrong with taking advantage of a lawsuit opportunity.

I make a decent living in my career but if I ever get the chance to sue someone for everything they own and then some, I will jump at that opportunity.

You can disgree and criticize me all you like, I went to war for this laughingstock of a country and left blood and sweat behind for these cowards, your opinions on my demeanor, moral compass, or principals can kick rocks.
                  I guess that's not snitching, then.

Comment

But no, nothing wrong with suing his ass. It's the American way.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      To be fair he did grow up in crab neighborhood even though he claimed Cedar Block Piru. Supposedly he was jumped in with his brother Big Fase present, who was known around the block as a real OG. You don't survive in Compton throwing up Piru as an up and coming rapper unless you roll deep.

Comment

Working...
                      X