Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Outlasts Juarez To Win Title In Brutal War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it!! Those Warriors made me forget about this fight!
    I need to see the replay.....sounds ike a great fight.1

Comment

how the fk is this even a world title bout? the current amount of titles is a fkn joke..disgraceful and the circus' better get their act together.

Comment

Damn, good heart by Donaire, good relentless pressure by Juarez, he's tough.

Can't believe all these Rigo fans still want to insult Donaire man, after Donaire accepted a fight with him and is the only known fighter not to duck Rigo. I like Rigo, but the Donaire rivalry is done.You can't cure bias, hate and stupidity.
        Last edited by HIGHNESS; 12-11-2015, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Typical trust me to miss this, I'll catch the replay tomorrow before the Jones fight I think.

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
            Damn, good heart by Donaire, good relentless pressure by Juarez, he's tough.

Can't believe all these Rigo fans still want to insult Donaire man, after Donaire accepted a fight with him and is the only known fighter not to duck Rigo. I like Rigo, but the Donaire story is done.You can't cure bias, hate and stupidity.
            Yep, imagine he ducked Rigo like the others, Rigo would be more irrelevant then he is now.

Comment

I can't believe people are bringing up Rigo right now after the fight these two just gave us. Are you guys boxing fans or not?

Comment

Originally posted by lagako10 View Post
                what a fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better than vargas-miura!
                FOTY 2015! congrats donaire!!!!!!!!!
                id say vargas vs miura was better

Comment

Im tight i missed IT where can i watch the replay?

Comment

great fight these week day friday night cards from arum and pbc are awesome. they are having fight of the year candidates on every card. then the hyped up saturday fights come around and they are mismatch duds

Comment

GOD, WHAT A FIGHT!

CESAR JUAREZ IS A REAL MEXICAN WARRIOR!

Donaire had one of the most hards fights of his career...

Juarez is amazing, I want see him vs the best of the 122 pounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X