Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner - Most unlikable boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly, he thinks that is the best way to sell himself.

Comment

Broner looked like a fool in that interview. He did nothing to brag about IMHO. Its a matter of time before he gets his ass handed to him, again.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
        I think its worst. The potential was a mirage. He is not as good as he thinks. He has limited movement, power, and defense is full of.holes.
        I never thought he was the next Floyd but if he gets his head in straight I think he can still be a pretty good champ. He wants to look good more than he wants to win

Comment

Originally posted by Martian View Post
          His post match comments were out of line; although he beat molina he was plain disrespectful.

I think they should let him fight thurman, garcia or mathysse . Get rid of the fool once for all.
          Thurman, Garcia, and Lucas all stop him.

Garcia is his boy so they will most likely not fight plus Danny says hes going up to 147 next.

but yeah Thurman and Lucas will stop him and possibly make him sleep.

Broner called out Pacquiao tonight and we all know what happens in that fight.

Comment

Matthysse vs. Broner next PLEASE!!!!

I'll take Danny too.

Broner talks the talk but can't walk to the walk. I thought he lost 3-4 rounds tonight then he's bragging about beating ass.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
              Sadly, he thinks that is the best way to sell himself.
              You're right...and he's such a Douchebag that no one can tell him any different.

Comment

His idol is Floyd. Why blame him for trying to be grating like his hero?

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                  Speaking of comments....

Maidana said that Floyd had never fought a man like him. Bitnthe translator somehow said that Maidana said "he did not fight like a man."

The press stories are quoting the crap version.

Worst translator ever.
                  ^^^^^^^

I was wondering what was with that, Don't know Spanish but Thought it was weird for Chino to call Mayweather a b***299;t***269;h, especially with Mayweathers performance.

Comment

Working...
                  X