Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know that u guys might laugh and make jokes about it but i need this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
    im reading the letter that im writing and it kinda sucks. im gonna post it soon u guys can edit it out and tell me what not to say and which is fine in there. i need ur help thanks.
    Write it to someone else and whatever you do don't post it in the lounge yo!

Comment

nah fawk it im not gonna post it here. i dont care she can say it sucks i dont care. all that matters is that i got it done with. thanks for the tips guys.

Comment

the thing is i want us to be friends. i know she got a guy already and it's cool but i dont know why for some reason she's still special to me u know. there's just too much to say that i wasn't able to say cuz during our break up shiet was mad crazy with everybody.
        Funny thing what you want ain't happening if the divorce ended up being souring everybody's attitude.

I wasn't here when you broke up with your wife. I don't know the background.

Easy for me to say for you to let her go but obviously it ain't and you are going to some sort of class to deal with it. My only encouragement if you are going to write a letter just state the truth but not the whole truth. Just write a plain letter that states you are doing fine and you hope she has a good long life too.

If you end up writing a letter confessing everything that you still have feelings for her then write it out but don't expect a response. If you do get a response that answers your feelings then at least you can have that in you. You need a definite closing. So, write it out all of it BUT DON"T EXPECT ANY RESPONSE. If she responds and she still doesn't want you then stop it man obviously she moved on with her life and you are definitely not in it.

Peace out man. You definitely need some PEACE in Your Life.

Comment

you know what guys im thinking if i should still write it or not. im giving it thoughts. is it still good to tell her want went wrong and shiet? it's in the past right? shouldn't i just move on and let her be happy with her shiet right now? i mean i met with her again when i got back here in the states and she's charming again like a teenager and all happy and shiet. she looks in love to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
            Funny thing what you want ain't happening if the divorce ended up being souring everybody's attitude.

I wasn't here when you broke up with your wife. I don't know the background.

Easy for me to say for you to let her go but obviously it ain't and you are going to some sort of class to deal with it. My only encouragement if you are going to write a letter just state the truth but not the whole truth. Just write a plain letter that states you are doing fine and you hope she has a good long life too.

If you end up writing a letter confessing everything that you still have feelings for her then write it out but don't expect a response. If you do get a response that answers your feelings then at least you can have that in you. You need a definite closing. So, write it out all of it BUT DON"T EXPECT ANY RESPONSE. If she responds and she still doesn't want you then stop it man obviously she moved on with her life and you are definitely not in it.

Peace out man. You definitely need some PEACE in Your Life.
            yeah fawk it you're right. the thing is we are still legally married but we dont live together no more

Comment

nah fawk it im not gonna post it here. i dont care she can say it sucks i dont care. all that matters is that i got it done with. thanks for the tips guys.
              I still wouldn't post it in here, BAD MOVE!
              Still wouldn't give it to her either!!

Writing the letter is the hardest part. Now that you've done that, throw it away and move on!

GoodLuck Champ!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Howie View Post
                I still wouldn't post it in here, BAD MOVE!
                Still wouldn't give it to her either!!

Writing the letter is the hardest part. Now that you've done that, throw it away and move on!

GoodLuck Champ!
                i just threw it away.

Comment

you know what guys im thinking if i should still write it or not. im giving it thoughts. is it still good to tell her want went wrong and shiet? it's in the past right? shouldn't i just move on and let her be happy with her shiet right now? i mean i met with her again when i got back here in the states and she's charming again like a teenager and all happy and shiet. she looks in love to be honest.
                  Don't give her the letter Champ!!! !!! !!!

Comment

Its true that some things are better left unsaid.

Thats a call only you can make.

Comment

i just threw it away.
                      YEAHYA!!!

Nothing good could come of that letter.
                      She's moved on, it's time to sack up and move on.

Try working out more then normal, to help ease the stress!

Good luck Player!

Comment

Working...
                      X