No announcement yet.

U.S. Jews not able to fly on Delta flights to Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hent View Post
    I never did that. Im not stupid enough to believe lies such as Iraq having weopans of mass destruction. There were Muslim slave traders, but it was the Zionists who were the biggest participants in the slave trade. They were the string pullers in the global slave trade.

Blacks are reverting back to Islam as they realise it is the true religon. E.g. Hopkins, Tyson and Ali.

Oh andthe words false not untrue. You would know that if you were educated.
    This is what I don't get. These guys are hating Islam but these fighters themselves converted to Islam on their own free will and I guarantee at least everyone who's commented on this loved watching at least one of the aforementioned. So I don't get the hate...

Comment

Originally posted by Hamza305 View Post
      This is what I don't get. These guys are hating Islam but these fighters themselves converted to Islam on their own free will and I guarantee at least everyone who's commented on this loved watching at least one of the aforementioned. So I don't get the hate...
      The hate comes from misinformed and uneducated posters who are brainwashed by media propaganda.

Comment

Working...
      X