No announcement yet.

Lets say Timothy Bradley beats Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets say Timothy Bradley beats Cotto

Lets say if Bradley is the Cotto opponent, and beats Cotto.

Do you think Bradley would fight GGG for the MW title? Talk about a small guy fighting a killer at 160.

And knowing Bradley he definitely has the heart to do it.

Bradley would box circles around Sheguel Cotto.

It would look exactly like Bradley vs Marquez. Easy Bradley Win. However, Cotto fighting Bradley is morally wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

It would look exactly like Bradley vs Marquez. Easy Bradley Win.
      Does Bradley fight GGG though, or does he vacate?

Comment

No I think Timmy has the smarts to win the title and take that achievement then drop the belt.

He doesn't have any business at Middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

It would look exactly like Bradley vs Marquez. Easy Bradley Win. However, Cotto fighting Bradley is morally wrong.
          No way.. Cotto beats Bradley easy.

Comment

Then Gennady is gonna start hunting these fools with guns and knives in real life then because that is a ***gotry crime. The 160 title being held hostage down there from Gennady. I would support him a 100% too. This is ridiculous. Poosy Miguel Totta.

Comment

TR will put him in a trilogy with Pac

Comment

Bradley will box cotto stay on the outside and throw his wide pitty pat shots and keep it moving to defeat cotto then dwell in the moment and vacate the title and move back to 147. Which I absollutely hope that happens so GGG can finally grab that belt.

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
                  Lets say if Bradley is the Cotto opponent, and beats Cotto.

Do you think Bradley would fight GGG for the MW title? Talk about a small guy fighting a killer at 160.

And knowing Bradley he definitely has the heart to do it.
                  He should vacate immediately and get his little ass back down to 147. Celebrate the title win and make his way back to the land of the sane.

Comment

I give Bradley a great chance at beating Cotto...as for GGG, absolutely Bradley would step in with GGG I THINK!

Bradley might be little but that dude has HEART and he is fearless! The problem would be with the Weight, he would likely need a catchweight in all fairness. That is asking a lot to expect him to just leap all the way to a full blown Middlweight down from Welterweight

Comment

Working...
                    X