Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto possible match with Bradley at a CW 155(6)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
    Bradley is P4P, walks around 180 heavier than Cotto who walks around 165.

..and 2 div lower? I guess he is learning from the Canelo rule book lol!
    lol the first Jotto tard it's here

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
      Bradley is P4P, walks around 180 heavier than Cotto who walks around 165.

..and 2 div lower? I guess he is learning from the Canelo rule book lol!
      these fanboys are a joke....

Comment

Cotto is a chicken****. And If I am Bradley, I say 154, No more than that. Cotto needs to man up and meet his doom vs GGG.

Comment

Oh Jesus help us.

Comment

So the 147 pounders,floyd,khan,bradley,and rios,and the 154 pounder canelo, can all get cotto at 155 for the lineal 160 lb belt,but ggg,the actual middleweight champ cant? wtf is going on in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
              155 or 156? Is this for the linea MW title? lol I almost wish this happens and Bradley wins so people can see how ridiculous boxing has become when a dude who's not even a champion anymore becomes the lineal champion two divisions above his last fight and at a weight 4 lbs below the actual limit.
              It would even better if it was someone like Rios that beat him. It would be so ridiculous it might be the end of the 'lineage' as a concept.

One of the consequences of boxing becoming a niche sport is that the number of people who care about these absurdities has dwindled to nearly nothing.

Casual fans don't care about the legitimacy of lineages or what lineages stand for, so they don't care when they're denigrated like this either. It's great for promoters. Championships and lineages are reduced to marketing tools.

Comment

Stylistically its a good fight but the problem is it will be for the MW title

Comment

Joke of a fight if it's for the middleweight title. That's boxing for you.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                    So the 147 pounders,floyd,khan,bradley,and rios,and the 154 pounder canelo, can all get cotto at 155 for the lineal 160 lb belt,but ggg,the actual middleweight champ cant? wtf is going on in this sport.
                    dont forget vargas...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      It would even better if it was someone like Rios that beat him. It would be so ridiculous it might be the end of the 'lineage' as a concept.

One of the consequences of boxing becoming a niche sport is that the number of people who care about these absurdities has dwindled to nearly nothing.

Casual fans don't care about the legitimacy of lineages or what lineages stand for, so they don't care when they're denigrated like this either. It's great for promoters. Championships and lineages are reduced to marketing tools.
                      Honestly, the casual fan will just see 2 recognizable names, call their girl and say "hey, do you want to go to the garden and see a fight tonight. I heard its supposed to be good." Not knowing what titles are on the line, what weight division its being fought at or anything.

These are the fans that drive the sport and why guys like Arum and Haymon have made a killing.

Comment

Working...
                      X