No announcement yet.

Bob's Been Putting Together Some Damn Good Scraps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mgsooner
    I think the word is out that HBO isn't going to buy bull**** squash matches anymore.
    somebody knows what he's talking about...good point...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by mgsooner
      I think the word is out that HBO isn't going to buy bull**** squash matches anymore.
      somebody knows what he's talking about...good point...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Shut up. Have you seen the Rigo-Donaire undercard? He's making solid top fights happening with ****ty undercards.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          This.

His intentions with Bradley-Prov was not a FOTY, it was a "Get Timmy back in the mix" fight.

Pacquiao-Marquez IV at 147 was a "Dammit Pacquiao, get rid of this guy already, you have ALL the advantages now II" fight.

Rios-Alvarado II was intended to be a good fight. Viloria-Estrada was supposed to be a win for Viloria.

Agreed.

Prov vs. Bradley was a joke before it happened, if anything Bradley deserves credit for fighting like a ****** and making the fight exciting.

Regardless I've enjoyed watching all these fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
            Tecate girls and it isn't even close. The ones they used for the Rios/Alvarado 2 fight were get pregnant material.
            nice sig.........

Comment

And Bob's got plenty more up his sleeve starting with Rigo vs Nonito next week.

Think of the possible shootouts Top Rank can bring to us in the near future...

Rios vs Provodnikov
              Alvarado vs Provodnikov
              Rios vs Alvarado III
              Marquez vs Bradley
              Marquez vs Rios
              Pacquiao vs any of the above
              Estrada vs Segura
              Donaire vs Juanma
              Juanma vs Rocky
              Rocky vs Salido
              Mikey vs Juanma
              Mikey vs Rocky

The possibilities seem endless. Golden Boy has more name fighters, but Bob's stable makes for more exciting scraps. Put these scraps on HBO with some nice Tecate hoe asses struttin' around the ring between rounds and you got a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                Marquez vs Pacquiao IV
                Rios vs Alvarado I & II
                Bradley vs Provodnikov
                Estrada vs Viloria

Looks like Arum is stepping up his game in order to compete with Oscar.

Which do you prefer/enjoy more at the moment?

HBO/Top Rank/Tecate Girls

-OR-

Showtime/Golden Boy/Corona Girls
                I enjoy both tbh,I think both company's have been doing an amazing job..But I have to say HBO is in the lead over Showtime,I also slightly favor TR..What's keeping GBP in it tho is Peterson Matt's and Alvarez Trout..These are the two best fights coming on Showtime imo..But HBO still has Donaire Rigo Froch Kessler 2 and Pascal Bute..Not to mention they've already gave us Alvarado Rios and Bradley Prov..

It's been a fun yr and both Promotions/Networks should be commend tbh..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  I enjoy both tbh,I think both company's have been doing an amazing job..But I have to say HBO is in the lead over Showtime,I also slightly favor TR..What's keeping GBP in it tho is Peterson Matt's and Alvarez Trout..These are the two best fights coming on Showtime imo..But HBO still has Donaire Rigo Froch Kessler 2 and Pascal Bute..Not to mention they've already gave us Alvarado Rios and Bradley Prov..

It's been a fun yr and both Promotions/Networks should be commend tbh..
                  Competition is good. Hopefully they can come together and give us the very best fights.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                    Competition is good. Hopefully they can come together and give us the very best fights.
                    Oh that will be the day bro..But I hold out hope,and then we can get Donaire Mares,Bradley Guerrero etc etc..

Comment

Nobody thought the Bradley fight would be competitive, you can't credit Arum with wanting to put on a good fight with that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X