Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Already Down To 128 in Camp For Vazquez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Already Down To 128 in Camp For Vazquez Jr.

BoxingScene.com was on hand for one of Nonito Donaire's recent sparring sessions. Donaire is training in Las Vegas for his super bantamweight debut against Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. The fight takes place on February 4th in San Antonio, Texas and will be televised by HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

nonaire

reasonable reasonable thinking man! keep on knocking them out. You are such a skillful fighter. Hope we'll see you some day at 140 lb. And demolish all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by jabjab View Post
      reasonable reasonable thinking man! keep on knocking them out. You are such a skillful fighter. Hope we'll see you some day at 140 lb. And demolish all the way.
      I think 130 lbs. is the highest division Donaire can go. People forget that he is already 29 yrs. old. He isn't really as big as some here make him out to be. Plus I don't think it would ever be smart to bulk Nonito up with muscle because of his style, he relies on speed, quickness, reflexes etc similar to Roy. It would slow him down. His body right now is suited for his style.

Comment

R.I.P. WVJr.

War Nonito!

Comment

having trouble making weight? no fuken shi*.. ur fighting at a weight class you dont even belong in

Comment

Too big for 122. I mean that's like some anorexic chicks.

Comment

Donaire beats WVjr. WV will get caught and get KO'D. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                I think 130 lbs. is the highest division Donaire can go. People forget that he is already 29 yrs. old. He isn't really as big as some here make him out to be. Plus I don't think it would ever be smart to bulk Nonito up with muscle because of his style, he relies on speed, quickness, reflexes etc similar to Roy. It would slow him down. His body right now is suited for his style.
                all your points just convinced me he could go up to 140.
                he'll slow down naturaly with age and will need more weight behind his punches.

Comment

Maybe he should stay at BW then and fight one of the excellent boxers there rather than someone 1 fight removed from a loss to Jorge Arce.

Comment

Working...
                  X