Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Floyd Mayweather "May 5th...IM HERE.I'M WAITING!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd pulling them dude's b!tch cards now!!!...I love it!!!!...time to seperate the real from the fake.....Arum is the devil!!!

Comment

After watching the video, this is what I don't get about Floyd. In past interviews, he's ripped on Pacquiao's quality of opposition the past few years and justifiably so. When the subject of testing comes around, the problem is that when he says, "How can you be a C+ fighter and all of a sudden beat A+ fighters?" Isn't he just shitting on his own point?

I know Floyd beats Pac any second, minute, hour, day of the week but you have to either say he's PEDing it up or just cherry picking. It CANNOT be both. Also keep in mind that Floyd called Pacquiao "an extraordinary fighter" before his fight with Oscar De La Hoya in 2007. How can someone be extraordinary over 4 years ago and all of a sudden become a C+ fighter?

Apart from this, the video is just the same stuff we've heard from Floyd all along.

Comment

floyd doesn't believe in the weight drainage like his fanboys, pacquiao is beating A+ fighters in his eyes

Comment

Floyd owned that faggot Pacquiao bad!

Comment

First of all Ali, Smokin Joe and foreman never said that any of their opponents were taking power pellets or PED. So floyd is 100% gonna lose his defamation case and he knows it. His lawyers basically told him to stfu with that bull**** and now he tryin to backtrack saying he never said it even tho its on film.

Second, What happened to that Roger interview that said floyd needs another tune-up fight before Pac? And floyd said in a interview that he was thinking about fightin in febuary. Which one is it? Pac just fought so he ain't fighting no sooner than may. If floyd takes another tuneup in February than hes flat out ducking and dodging Pacquiao and thats all there is to it.

Third Ben ****rider didn't ask him a single question the entire video. How is that non-bias good journalism? You can't take anything from him or his joke of a website seriously.

Lastly lmao at the end of the video when other video comes up and it shows floyd in the hospital after Ortiz ****ed him up

Comment

In B4 the butt hurt *******s

edit....oh wait check nuts beat me to it

Comment

50 pages...

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                  margarita was one of the most feared fighters out !!!!! matter of fact floyd ducked margarita dont make me pull out the video of margarita running up on floydie and having hiom shaking in his booots !!!! and lets be honest clottey fought better opposition in his career than ortiz ever did ... thats not opinion thats FACT !!!!!!!
                  Floyd told margarito to keep winning.... an margarito couldnt keep winning..... Clottey has fought good opposition but he usually loses as well.. WHAT GOOD IS THAT *******??

Manny has only fought one fighter that isnt flat footed come forward scratch that x2 and x1 of them was over the hill ........

SHANE MOSLEY. I know he was over the hill as well as you because when floyd beat him a year earlier he was over the hill, the guy that whooped margaritos ass... and you were talking that **** as well that floyd would never fight shane you tard...

But Pac lost to marquez..... So shut yo mouth. Floyd will close manny's eyes if manny and co can stop faking and get this fight done......

But why am I explaining this to a goddamn *******??? Go drink some contaminated water./....

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                    After watching the video, this is what I don't get about Floyd. In past interviews, he's ripped on Pacquiao's quality of opposition the past few years and justifiably so. When the subject of testing comes around, the problem is that when he says, "How can you be a C+ fighter and all of a sudden beat A+ fighters?" Isn't he just shitting on his own point?

I know Floyd beats Pac any second, minute, hour, day of the week but you have to either say he's PEDing it up or just cherry picking. It CANNOT be both. Also keep in mind that Floyd called Pacquiao "an extraordinary fighter" before his fight with Oscar De La Hoya in 2007. How can someone be extraordinary over 4 years ago and all of a sudden become a C+ fighter?

Apart from this, the video is just the same stuff we've heard from Floyd all along.
                    Why couldn't it be both?

Comment

Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
                      In B4 the butt hurt *******s

edit....oh wait check nuts beat me to it
                      They're here... they will try to focus on the random trash talking part. Rather than the more important parts, like the Call out and his speculation of Arum playing around with Pac's Money.
                      Last edited by DE100; 11-28-2011, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X