Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Expects Marquez-Nishioka Winner After Narvaez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apart from beating Montiel in a spectacular fashion, I don't know how the fuck this dude is so high on the P4P list.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Apart from beating Montiel in a spectacular fashion, I don't know how the fuck this dude is so high on the P4P list.
      where would you rank him?

he might not be in the top 5, but most definitely the top 10 on skills alone. he is a complete fighter, probably the most complete in the whole entire sport

Comment

real talk, and im not even hating. How the fuck did he rank up so high? Max Kellerman is a huge Donaire groupie aswell.

Comment

Donaire vs winner of Rafa vs nishioka is a good fight. Make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
            where would you rank him?

he might not be in the top 5, but most definitely the top 10 on skills alone. he is a complete fighter, probably the most complete in the whole entire sport
            I honestly would put him at 10 or maybe not even at all. Yes I have talked bad about Donaire before but his win against Montiel had me believing he is the real deal, then he goes back to beating guys who are irrelevant or going up in weight to fight him. He's big at his weight to begin with and then having others coming up. To me that doesn't look like top P4P material. Also, skills truly shine when you fight high comp regularly, Donaire really hasn't done that. My 2c.

Comment

Well he did beat Darchinyan when he was undefeated and destroying everyone! That might be one of the reasons he's up so high. I see him being top pound for pound one day. He gives me the feeling I had when Floyd first came on the scene. He's that talented..

Comment

good career vision and goals.....it's attainable.....go for it!!!

Comment

narvaez is just another sidorenko...nonito will blow him away...

Comment

Working...
                  X