Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do respectable and classy fighters like the Klitschkos have such racist haters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Of course there is racist posters on here, but theres also alot of posters who don't like the Klitschko's who aren't racist. It's always a race thing for you, but the fact is, it's not always about race
    It's a fact that the people who hate the Klitschkos tend to ONLY like black boxers.

You are a white guy in England, yet when you listed your 10 favorite boxers ALL of them were black and American.

That's okay. Root for whoever you like. Have a fetish for whoever you like.

But PLEASE don't hate and discredit the Klitschkos because you don't like the color of their skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      It's a fact that the people who hate the Klitschkos tend to ONLY like black boxers.

You are a white guy in England, yet when you listed your 10 favorite boxers ALL of them were black and American.

But PLEASE don't hate and discredit the Klitschkos because you don't like the color of their skin.
      Sorry, I'm lost.

Are you talking about me? Or are you using that as an example?

Because Alexis Arguello and Carlos Monzon are my favourite fighters by a huge margin. Followed from a huge distance by Harold Johnson, Dick Tiger and Manuel Ortiz.

As you can see, only one of my Top 5 favourite fighters are black and American.

I think you may be getting mixed up with Cuban Hawk's '10 Favourite fighter's from the USA' thread?

Anyway, I presume you are not referring to me in the last sentance. Because I don't hate the Klitschko Brothers, and I'm pretty sure there isn't a single post from me that suggests that I do.

I'm not necessarily a fan of the Klitschko's. Maybe you could say I am to Wlad of an extent because I watch all of his fights and root for him. And I also think when he retires he could well be an ATG HW if he continues to dominate as he had done for many years.

But I have ALWAYS respected them. All they can do is beat what infront of them are they have been doing that for a long time and you simply have to respect them for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
        From either Klitshko's fights,give me the names of any hall of famer heavyweights who's not Lewis or Sanders who were way past their prime?
        Your question confuses me a bit, the Klitschkos have fought many fighters in their primes and they have dominated for a long time that is what great fighters do.

Comment

the idiots who choose skin colour over ability are not even worth talking about. You wont hit the nail on the head Freedom, you wont get to the bottom of it or find out the reason behind it, theyre just morons

They dont even deserve the time it takes to talk to them, or even a thread like this full of proper fans

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

i'm not a klitschko fan & my favorite boxers are golota,toney,botha,lennox,fields.i don't think its racism at all! people have different tastes in music even if its not topping the charts.its the same for boxers or any sport.i watch the canucks play but i don't cheer for them & its the same with the klitschkos...i'll watch all their fights but will cheer for them to lose but these days its just cheering for the opponent to land a punch...lol

Comment

Working...
            X