Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quitting smoking........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah that too, I have never been big on smokin, but I know many people who have a hard time quitting, that cancer is not joke

Lung, throat etc....

Comment

still hitting the electronic cig. i feel great me puedo aventar 6 palos y sin sacarla.......

Comment

Originally posted by TuR'oK View Post
        really the best way to quit is to stay active....get a job and go to gym at least three times a week

it's working for me...i've smoked for over 3 years and i just turned 18 lol.
        adicto al cigarro alos 18 estas cabron

Comment

well i did quit but i was becoming addicted to the electronic cig. so i just quit cold turkey bro. now i only smoke occasionally

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            ive been smoking for 7-8 years now and i want to quit. I just recently bought a e-go electronic cigarette that was expensive and tase like ****. Now on my second day i feel horrible i dont even want to go outside. lol has anyone in here experince weird side affects?.......
            did you quit??

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
              ive been smoking for 7-8 years now and i want to quit. I just recently bought a e-go electronic cigarette that was expensive and tase like ****. Now on my second day i feel horrible i dont even want to go outside. lol has anyone in here experince weird side affects?.......
              your body starts to clean itself after a while of you not smoking, you'll wake up every morning spitting out some disgusting ass flem for a while but that's your body getting rid of all that nicotine...its not easy brother but its not impossible either...

I just stopped one day for my kids and it wasn't easy, and I realized its all in your head you wanting a cigarette...

Good Luck!!!

Comment

If you have a girlfriend (that doesn't smoke) that doesn't mind you banging her 3 or 4 times a day for a week to take your mind off of quitting....you should be good.

edit: circulation throughout your body gets better....you get feeling back in your mouth/tongue that you didn't realize left from smoking. Plus you should be readily able to beat the brakes off of your chick each time lol.

Weird but fun side effect.

FYI....I washed my clothes at the end of that week.....I almost PUKED at the smoke smell from my clothes, sheets, etc. I knew right then that I was done with cigarettes...that smell scared the SHEEYIT outta me for real.
                Last edited by Mike Haynes; 09-21-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Your going to ignore this but it's mind over matter. I know it sounds simple but you have to reassure yourself everyday that you will not smoke.

It's like eating or losing weight, it's hard to do from the will power stand point, but it's not hard to know what to do to lose weight.

Comment

Working...
                  X