No announcement yet.

Khan-Maidana: Look for Amir’s fragile chin to get cracked on December 11th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    I also bet on Prescott to beat him and got paid 16-1 on my money.

So I could bet against Khan 15 more times and if he wins every time I will still break even.

I know that concepts like "odds" and "risk/reward" are way beyond your comprehension level.

Anyone who is laying 3-1 on Amir Khan and his glass chin is this fight is going to be ****t*ng their pants over their bet from the moment the fight starts.
    lol Im also betting on Maidana. i wasnt talking about my comprehension level. to pick MAB and Paulie is way beyond any level.

my point is you are biased.

what would you say if Khan beats him with style?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      He was praising Froch all week, and his exposure of AA.
      mhhhhh the exporse of AA me think it was

Comment

will be a intresting fight,er Khan UD or MAidnaa KO

Comment

For anybody that watches boxing on a regular basis.....

you should know that you need a chin to beat a puncher. period. the odds should be stacked against Khan. He is completely over-hyped at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
            You only praised him as you hate Abraham even more.

You're the dumbass. You're a hateful , disgusting cowardly scumbag who sits behind his keyboard and talks ****. You are the definition of a COWARD and I have no doubt that you stink of faeces.
            I've been supportive of Froch since well before the Abraham fight.

There goes that horsecrap hypothesis.

Comment

If Amir can make it a boxing contest I like his chances, if Amir gets brave I think he ends up in trouble.

A puncher against a weak chinned boxer is always an interesting contest.

Comment

Here's the thing.

People look at a fight like Froch and Abraham and feel this fight could go the same way.

No it wouldn't.

#1. Look up Abraham and Maidana's punch output #'s. Also Abraham is almost strictly a head hunter which is detrimental for a fighter with his reach. Maidana is a hellacious body puncher and KO power in both hands with quick feet.

#2. Froch is known for having an iron chin while Khan is the opposite.

Maidana hunts Khan down and KOs him eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  I've been supportive of Froch since well before the Abraham fight.

There goes that horsecrap hypothesis.
                  you were so happy, one of the biggest wet moments in your boxing-following career, to see Mr Wegners ketchup head blew up.

Abraham getting "exposed" aka your personal revanche on Dirrell>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Frochs wonderfull performances, thats the way you thought, you cant fool anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                    You only praised him as you hate Abraham even more.

You're the dumbass. You're a hateful , disgusting cowardly scumbag who sits behind his keyboard and talks ****. You are the definition of a COWARD and I have no doubt that you stink of faeces.
                    You are a disgrace to England and the Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by MAЯA View Post
                      you were so happy, one of the biggest wet moments in your boxing-following career, to see Mr Wegners ketchup head blew up.

Abraham getting "exposed" aka your personal revanche on Dirrell>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Frochs wonderfull performances, thats the way you thought, you cant fool anyone.

You only wanted Abraham to win because he is "German" and wanted Froch to lose because he is not.

Comment

Working...
                      X