Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton: "I did NOT enjoy the fight and atmosphere was weak compared to my fight..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i box oranges View Post
    STFU, Ricky Flatten

LMFAO @ buboy celebrating
    That picture is hilarious
    a man is close to death laying on the canvas and Pac is smiling and fooken Buhboy has his hands in the air
    priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
      he's right.
      His statement might get a lot of support, but that was a really crappy thing to say and savored badly of sour grapes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        That picture is hilarious
        a man is close to death laying on the canvas and Pac is smiling and fooken Buhboy has his hands in the air
        priceless!

exactly. ricky looks like he's passed away on the canvas and fukin buboy looks like he just won a billion dollar lottery. priceless.

i've never seen that particular picture until today. i'm saving that badboy

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
          He is just jealous that his career is over. Who cares about fat ass. He is a little bitter. Of course the atmosphere was better at your fights because you gave the fans what they wanted to see. A knockout twice.

Stop your nuthugging bro. Hatton's right. Them British fans flew all the way over here for him and created a crazy atmosphere there. That is undeniable.

Comment

Hatton-Mayweather was crazy atmosphere wise, thats what made the win sweeter!

Comment

Working...
            X