• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best thread in weeks?

I think so.

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
      "You living good n got money doesn't mean you can't still party in the hood"

That sentence is pretty much evidence that you don't even know what the fuck the hood is. The hood isn't defined by tough talk, ebonics and possession of weapons. If you really think the "hood" would let some rich fuck hang with them flaunting his **** without beating the **** out of him and robbing him, then you've never experienced it.

lmao that just shows how much u dont know... u think people in the hood dont respect money.... i have ACTUAL FRIENDS in the hood... who live in east st louis... if they heard i ever had a prob with someone there b a world war bc they know i do hold them down n help them out with music n ****... lol u got **** ****ed up... u can get respect anywhere u go if they believe u and if u a real motha****a... when did i ever said i flaunted my money in the hood? lol i can go in any hood in the us and be fine bc i get respect where i go.. n i know HOW TO DO ME.. no place is more dangerous the other if u just do u

stay in the subburbs kid... u are right if YOU went, YOU would get robbed

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Sure.. . Everyone on the internet is 6'6 220....
      Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Man dont believe that ****,
      this is what he really looks like

no actually .. heres a old pic of me when i was smaller... i was only 6'6 222 then...

with my shoes im 6'7 timbs 6'8.. .wingspan longer then paul whilliam

people would pay to have my body haaaaaaaaaaa

**** with ya boy ... id break u in half btw

look at that chest n abs now i know why u hatas maddddd
      Last edited by BIG IS BACK!; 05-01-2009, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IS BACK! View Post
        lmao that just shows how much u dont know... u think people in the hood dont respect money.... i have ACTUAL FRIENDS in the hood... who live in east st louis... if they heard i ever had a prob with someone there b a world war bc they know i do hold them down n help them out with music n ****... lol u got **** ****ed up... u can get respect anywhere u go if they believe u and if u a real motha****a... when did i ever said i flaunted my money in the hood? lol i can go in any hood in the us and be fine bc i get respect where i go.. n i know HOW TO DO ME.. no place is more dangerous the other if u just do u

stay in the subburbs kid... u are right if YOU went, YOU would get robbed

no actually .. heres a old pic of me when i was smaller... i was only 6'6 222 then...

with my shoes im 6'7 timbs 6'8.. .wingspan longer then paul whilliam

people would pay to have my body haaaaaaaaaaa

**** with ya boy ... id break u in half btw

look at that chest n abs now i know why u hatas maddddd
        lol, qualifying himself by posting pics of his body

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
          lol, qualifying himself by posting pics of his body
          This is a brilliant thread.

Posting pictures of yourself on the internet, never ends well.

Unless you're a hot ****star, then it ends with sticky fingers.

Comment

i mean honestly if half the motha****as on this board had 1 like me theyd post it too...

haaaaaaaa 6'6 225 **** with it or get ****'d with.... that aint even the reason y i get respect in every hood i go tho... ido bc real people recognize real people.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
              This is a brilliant thread.

Posting pictures of yourself on the internet, never ends well.

Unless you're a hot ****star, then it ends with sticky fingers.
              lol u lame what u got to be scared of postin pics of the net... im a grown man... what i got to be worried about? a nerd photoshoppin it? oh noez!!!! !fall back skreach

Comment

He looks like he has a mild form of down syndrome

Comment

too bad u dont have jokes like the guy in ur avy.... then u could actually get a a laugh... but u not funny...

im the funniest motha****a on this board the best rapper n id beat the **** outa most the ppl up in here

6'6 225

im bigger then my motha****in door... look at the door

stl on the brim

in the hood everyday ...... but gettin money so i moved to the burbs.....

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IS BACK! View Post
                    lol u lame what u got to be scared of postin pics of the net... im a grown man... what i got to be worried about? a nerd photoshoppin it? oh noez!!!! !fall back skreach
                    I thought you looked hot.

Comment

You kinda remind me of Jazzy Jeff. You could be my sidekick.

Comment

Working...
                      X