Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me tell you something you already know...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me tell you something you already know...

"Let me tell you something you already know...the world ain't no sun shine and rainbows.....it's a very mean and nasty place...and I don't care how tough you are...it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it....you me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life....but it ain't about how hard you hit....but about how hard you can get hit....and keep moving forward....how much you can take...and keep moving forward....that's how winning is done!!!

Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what your worth...but you gotta be willing to take the hits.....and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody.....cowards do that...and that ain't you!!! you're better than that!"

lets see anyone know where that's from???

Truer words have never been spoken......no lie!

but why would I post this here in this lang???? any takers????
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 08-17-2010, 10:22 AM.

Duh! Rocky Balboa, you owe me 100k pay up!

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
      "Let me tell you something you already know...the world ain't no sun shine and rainbows.....it's a very mean and nasty place...and I don't care how tough you are...it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it....you me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life....but it ain't about how hard you hit....but about how hard you can get it....and keep moving forward....how much you can take...and keep moving forward....that's how winning is done!!!

Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what your worth...but you gotta be willing to take the hits.....and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody.....cowards do that...and that ain't you!!! you're better than that!"

lets see anyone know where that's from???

Truer words have never been spoken......no lie!

but why would I post this here in this lang???? any takers????
      Tu Pai got it right. It is from Rocky Balboa when he's talking to his son outside his restaurant. Rocky has his blazer on and a tee that says Dempsey on front of it.

That was the best scene of that movie. Thanks for typing that Ric I've been wanting to post that huge quote on my facebook page under favorite quotes.

But I believe Rock says, "but about how hard you can get hit" it's hit at the end instead of it. "....but about how hard you can get hit..."

You're calling someone on here a coward. I wonder who. DesertStrom maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesBond007 View Post
        Tu Pai got it right. It is from Rocky Balboa when he's talking to his son outside his restaurant. Rocky has his blazer on and a tee that says Dempsey on front of it.

That was the best scene of that movie. Thanks for typing that Ric I've been wanting to post that huge quote on my facebook page under favorite quotes.

But I believe Rock says, "but about how hard you can get hit" it's hit at the end instead of it. "....but about how hard you can get hit..."

You're calling someone on here a coward. I wonder who. DesertStrom maybe?
        You are correct sir....well on one count you are.....it does say "hit" not "it" I must have missed the h when I was typing.......

bout that homesexual cum licker Desert.....hahaha nah not at all.....im sure the dude is a coward but that's not here nor there....and I certainly would not waste my time making a thread bout the kat...he don't matter enough to me to do that....hahahh

anyhow anyone else know why I would post this outstanding quote on THIS lang???

I had it up on my space for ever....since the movie came out.....but then I got rid of my space and moved to face.....but that long as quote won't fit any where.......I tried.
        Last edited by extracurRICular; 08-17-2010, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
          You are correct sir....well on once count.....it does say "hit" not "it" I must have missed the h when I was typing.......

bout that homesexual cum licker Desert.....hahaha nah not at all.....im sure the dude is a coward but that's not here nor there....and I certainly would not waste my time making a thread bout the kat...he don't matter enough to me to do that....hahahh

anyhow anyone else know why I would post this outstanding quote on THIS lang???
          Because of all the stuff going on with hispanics especially in AZ. SB 1070 discrimination at every hand. Also it has to do with boxing since its rocky balboa

Comment

Originally posted by Tu Pai View Post
            Duh! Rocky Balboa, you owe me 100k pay up!
            Ill give you 100K if you get rid of that horrendous avi......ahahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              Because of all the stuff going on with hispanics especially in AZ. SB 1070 discrimination at every hand. Also it has to do with boxing since its rocky balboa
              Yeah I'd say that has SOMETHING to do with it....but not completely.....

Comment

Say Ric! I just put that paragraph on my bio section on my facebook page and it worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesBond007 View Post
                  Say Ric! I just put that paragraph on my bio section on my facebook page and it worked for me.
                  really???? it kept telling me that it was too long...........but maybe im not doing it right.....im not too in the mix with facebook just yet......

Comment

rocky balboa said that to his son when the **** asked him to not fight Mason Dixon.

Comment

Working...
                    X