Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching Dat WWE Royal Rumble in a bit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't bother watching, wrestling has been terrible since 2004. I catch a little sneak peak here and there just to see if anything goods happening or just stumble upon it on youtube and there is NO atmosphere, the characters seem so bland and corny, ryback is a degraded, ****ty version of Goldberg. Its a shame to see how far it has regressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Didn't know people still watched wrestling.
      I paint my face like The Ultimate Warrior when i'm having sex

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        i swear i seen you donning a papa shango outfit last week running through the strip club

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
          i swear i seen you donning a papa shango outfit last week running through the strip club

Comment

• Ike Ibeabucci destroyed Chris Byrd and David Tua then vanished to let the weak Klitschkos take over.

Brock Lesnar was the Ike of WWE. He was a beast but let the weaker Cena take his spot. Now Cena has dominated a poor divison for over a decade, and his fans think hes atg.

I hope wrestlemania is: Brock:Cena or Brock:Rock. in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              I just can't fathom another Cena vs Rock match, and of course The Rock will job to Cena at Wrestlemania for Vince to try to put him over again.

I know Vince wants to turn Cena heel so bad, but Cena still sells the most merch out of all the characters. He'd be shooting himself in the foot.
              I didn't really like Rock/Cena the first time, probably wouldn't bother watching it the second time. I thought Punk/Rock put on a better match. They didn't need a year of build-up and they didn't need the WrestleMania platform to make it better either. Cena just isn't better than Punk on any level imho. The only weak parts were the table botch and the ending. I'm tired of the way heels get built-up only for them to get shitted on at the expense of the baby-face. I can't imagine that Punk will just go away now, he'll be on the mic talking shit on RAW tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                  Didn't bother watching, wrestling has been terrible since 2004. I catch a little sneak peak here and there just to see if anything goods happening or just stumble upon it on youtube and there is NO atmosphere, the characters seem so bland and corny, ryback is a degraded, ****ty version of Goldberg. Its a shame to see how far it has regressed.
                  Not it hasn't. I do not watch wrestling myself, but it hasn't been terrible, we just grew up. If you were a kid, you'd love it. I see kids fiending and following WWE episodes just like me and my friends did back then.

One thing for sure, the censorship changed, and that's about it. Other than that, you just grew up.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Not it hasn't. I do not watch wrestling myself, but it hasn't been terrible, we just grew up. If you were a kid, you'd love it. I see kids fiending and following WWE episodes just like me and my friends did back then.

One thing for sure, the censorship changed, and that's about it. Other than that, you just grew up.

The few of us who do watch it still as grown ups, we do so from a critic point of view. We discuss the backstage aspect of it, the storyline's, the heels, the babyfaces etc,. When we were young, we didn't look at it that way. The WHAT IF, you were the creative writer would you do.

I don't watch Friday Night Smackdown, only Raw. It's Monday, it's the beginning of the work week, it's just one thing before bed.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X