Would u have sex with her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Yeah right man.

24 guys at 21 tells me two things. She was never in a long term relationship and she likes to sleep around.

So yes smash but dont make it serious at all

Girls get offered sex all the time, hundreds sometimes a thousand times per year. 24 guys means she simply said yes 2.4% of the time.

Comment

• Justify it however you like but 24 guys at 21 is a lot of dicks for one girl to take in.

For those kind of girls the only things that come out of their mouths are lies and the only things that go in are dicks

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        Justify it however you like but 24 guys at 21 is a lot of dicks for one girl to take in.

For those kind of girls the only things that come out of their mouths are lies and the only things that go in are dicks
        This .

Chick sounds like she has self control problems .

Comment

• BRO.... PICS! lol

Comment

• i will if i get some real good ones worth posting, meeting her friday night. i hope it aint a set up lol.

Comment

• Send pictures this way!

Comment

• This guy is lying if he had pics he would have posted them he went on a site and got a pic to help his fabricated story but why nit post the pics where she ain't nude? Cause he's a facking liar

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  Her number only matters if you want a serious relationship with her. Then of course it's a factor.

If you're just trying to ****? Why the hell not? Just wear a condom.
                  I agree with this post 100% ... just strap up and have fun bro

Comment

• Originally posted by piye View Post
                    This guy is lying if he had pics he would have posted them he went on a site and got a pic to help his fabricated story but why nit post the pics where she ain't nude? Cause he's a facking liar
                    if u read my earlier post u would know that i found out it aint her in the nudes, and she said she couldnt trust me since i havent seen her in 2 years. ima meet with her friday night see what goes down ima say it like it is bro, im not trinna fool anyone. if i puss out if she playing i joke on me you guys will know. but im sure she down because she was know to get around.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                      i will if i get some real good ones worth posting, meeting her friday night. i hope it aint a set up lol.
                      your meeting her friday night? what number are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X