Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to the 2013 BCS Champions, the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shows how good Johhny Football really is and how overhyped Te'o is. Te'o probably dropped like 3 rounds just because of that game. Can't even cover TE and yet alone stop the run. He would be a good backup though.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      sometimes the better team doesn't always win.

especially with biased, paid off officials calling the game.

that's how i felt about the SC-ND game

but you guys just got beat up last night

Comment

sometimes the better team doesn't always win.

especially with biased, paid off officials calling the game.
        ND should have walked off the field after the muffed punt by Alabama in the beginning of the game to save themselves from the embarrassment. They were not prepared at all for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
          ND should have walked off the field after the muffed punt by Alabama in the beginning of the game to save themselves from the embarrassment. They were not prepared at all for the game.
          i think it would've been more competitive if it happened 4 weeks ago.

bama was more prepared and dame D looked rusty, they missed a lot of tackles and assignments.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            that's how i felt about the SC-ND game

but you guys just got beat up last night
            lose in the national title game to alabama?

i'll take that. good year for the irish.

better than getting blown out in the hyundai elantra bowl by a 5-6 record ACC team.

who did USC get blown out by again? mount saint mary? CSUN? pierce college?

irish has kelly the next few years. you guys kiffin.

i like our chances.

Comment

I do wonder about the month off. That is a LONG time to go between games. Some teams benefit more than others.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I do wonder about the month off. That is a LONG time to go between games. Some teams benefit more than others.
                bama is more gifted talent wise and better coaches.

dame was more team than stars, more system than talent.....

Comment

Lol at trying to make the month off as an issue. Nothing that no other team hasnt faced before when going to the ship. Bama was just too fast, too strong....flat out too good. Thats where the buck stops.

I agree with kelly. ND has made leaps and bounds as far as getting to where thwy want to be, but they still have another step they need to make.

Comment

Notre Dame's tackling was pathetic. Seriously there strongest point was supposed to be defense and I have never seen so many missed tackles in a bowl game much less a national championship.

Teo's draft stock went far down probably late 1st or 2nd round if that. And Alabama's RB Lacey probably shot up (idk if he is even going into the draft)

Comment

bama is more gifted talent wise and better coaches.

dame was more team than stars, more system than talent.....
                      Dude this has been the first time in like twenty years that you have been relevant,this aint same old system where ND can have over 100 scholorships. It has to do with your schedule more than anything. I also don't remember you talking so much about the refs when Stanford got robbed at the end of the game, which ended up being your only good win. I will say that without a doubt ND did overachieve though.

Comment

Working...
                      X