Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto School bans soccer balls, footballs, baseballs and tennis balls! ******s.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devdem View Post
    Im disgusted where our society is going, we are becoming a world of pansies.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...ool-balls.html

The only good thing is the quote from one of the parents:

When I was in school we would play Dodgeball with Volleyballs (not the soft chit they use now),Red-Ass, Snowball fights, pile drive people, slam people off fences, shin kicking, etc etc

Kids these days are a bunch of emo twats, why? Well look who the parents are, they are the new generation of emo's who are afraid of everything

Im ok with them banning Soccer...........

but WTF is up with banning BALLS????????????? WTF......even soccer balls......I mean after all they could still be used to play dodgeball or basketball..........I am outraged and plan to do something about this!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Devdem View Post
      Im disgusted where our society is going, we are becoming a world of pansies.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...ool-balls.html

The only good thing is the quote from one of the parents:

When I was in school we would play Dodgeball with Volleyballs (not the soft chit they use now),Red-Ass, Snowball fights, pile drive people, slam people off fences, shin kicking, etc etc

Kids these days are a bunch of emo twats, why? Well look who the parents are, they are the new generation of emo's who are afraid of everything

Agreed. But blame their pantsy parents.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
        Franchise scoring leaders Boston Bruins:

These are the top-ten point-scorers in franchise history. Figures are updated after each completed NHL regular season.

Player Pos GP G A Pts P/G
        Ray Bourque D 1518 395 1111 1506 0.99
        Johnny Bucyk LW 1436 545 794 1339 0.93
        Phil Esposito C 625 459 553 1012 1.63
        Rick Middleton RW 881 402 496 898 1.02
        Bobby Orr D 631 264 624 888 1.41
        Wayne Cashman LW 1027 277 516 793 0.77
        Ken Hodge RW 652 289 385 674 1.03
        Terry O'Reilly RW 891 204 402 606 0.68
        Cam Neely RW 525 344 246 590 1.12
        Peter McNab C 595 263 324 587 0.99

9 out of the 10 are Canadian as well

LOL! Glad you see things clearly now
        Haha yeah no doubt were all good LOL i gotta talk to my IT guy at this place my work comp is so slow i couldve never found even close to that much info that fast in this dump... Thats why you hold **** down in here huh well ill send a thanks to your Canadian boys for bringing the CUP to the Bean!!! That was fun night thats for sure

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
          Haha yeah no doubt were all good LOL i gotta talk to my IT guy at this place my work comp is so slow i couldve never found even close to that much info that fast in this dump... Thats why you hold **** down in here huh well ill send a thanks to your Canadian boys for bringing the CUP to the Bean!!! That was fun night thats for sure
          Google Chrome FTW

Comment

Working...
          X