Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Agbeko: "If Russell Mora Apologizes I'll Accept His Apology" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joseph Agbeko: "If Russell Mora Apologizes I'll Accept His Apology" (Audio)

Joseph Agbeko shares his thoughts on the extremely poor refereeing of Russell Mora which ultimately cost him his title against Abner Mares.

Behind the scenes, Mora has allegedly admitted that he made some fundamental mistakes which impacted the course of the fight but he has yet to publicly apologize to Joseph Agbeko for his inexplicable conduct.

Having now purportedly realized the errors of his ways, is it about time that Russell Mora publicly apologizes to Joseph Agbeko for the incompetency he displayed that night?

YES * Mora Should Publicly Apologize To Agbeko
    93.33%
    NO * Mora Should Not Publicly Apologize To Agbeko
    6.67%
    Undecided / Other
    0.00%

it wouldn't hurt certainly

but where is he gonna do it in public?

maybe sending him a letter or calling him on the phone would be the best rout.

Comment

Agbeko is a classy guy,cause I know I would let Mora say sorry then him square in the sacks...With the same punch he scored the KD on..

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        it wouldn't hurt certainly

but where is he gonna do it in public?

maybe sending him a letter or calling him on the phone would be the best rout.
        An open letter published through a reputable boxing site, which could serve as a suitable conduit, might be an appropriate means by which to convey the apology in what would effectively be a public arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Agbeko is a classy guy,cause I know I would let Mora say sorry then him square in the sacks...With the same punch he scored the KD on..
          Agreed. Agbeko remains mostly restrained throughout the entire interview, outside the ring. It's a different story inside the ring though, he was a champion for a reason. But I do recall during the Darchinyan pre-fight conference, Agbeko did reacted quite angrily to Vic's slightly obnoxious behavior.

Comment

Yeah!

Kiss his a.ss Mora

Comment

Egbeko is a classy guy because I don't think I could ever forgive Mora if it was me that night. Getting hit in the nuts all night and acting like you're blind is something you just don't cross. A real apology would be for Mora to let Egbeko hit him right in the nuts with 400lbs of force like Mares.

Comment

I would have Zab Judah'd Mora personally. Threw a chair at that piece of **** for cheating me out of what I work so hard for.

Comment

Working...
                X