Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belgium gives kids the RIGHT TO DIE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The law is so vague. Children and "conscious" and "capacity for discernment" doesn't even make sense. This won't be interpreted by courts until many lives are lost.

American isn't behind. This one of most irresponsible things a government can do imo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      maybe adam lanza, james holmes, and some of those suicidal spree child killers decide to check out by themselves legally instead of going on a murderous rampage.
      Adam who? James who?

Comment

Its only for kids who are on the last stage of their terminal illness. So they were going to die whitin a couple of days anyway
        Last edited by SharpBoxer; 02-15-2014, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Do they need a note from their mother? I couldn't see how any kid should be allowed to make this choice.

Comment

Originally posted by roxy View Post
            Do they need a note from their mother? I couldn't see how any kid should be allowed to make this choice.
            yeah I think the parents have to agree with it.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
              The kind of depressed ideas the left-wing give to society. Isn't it just wonderful. **** what an absolutely hopeless bunch of losers.
              Hi, I live in Belgium. This is a humane law, it will permit euthanasia when a terminally-ill child is suffering immensely and there's no available treatment (aggressive cancer et cetera).

Requires a licensed doctor to volunteer to administer the dose, also parental consent. You did not see the interviews where parents emotionally talked about euthanising their own flesh and blood, they stand behind their decision 100% because dignity and compassion and empathy.

And don't try to bring politics into this one, try to study Belgium's political system and your head might explode.

Comment

Originally posted by roxy View Post
                Do they need a note from their mother?
                Yep, their parents need to sign a permission form, otherwise they don't get to die.

Comment

Working...
                X