Clear All

Jhonny Gonzalez need to take a fight don't seat there waiting for this guy

Comment

Originally posted by kombayn View Post
      Floyd Mayweather vs. Marcos Maidana
      Jhonny Gonzalez vs. Abner Mares II
      Leo Santa Cruz vs. Daniel Ponce de León
      Sakio Bika vs. Badou Jack

I think Showtime could sell that PPV rather easily with enough money to go around for every fighter.
      I don't know where you got Leo Santa Cruz vs. Daniel Ponce De Leon from. Santa Cruz is at 122 and Ponce De Leon is at 130.

Substitute someone else as the opponent for Santa Cruz and I think you're spot on. The 2nd and 3rd fights are usually reserved for popular Mexicans (Abner Mares and Leo Santa Cruz), and the last PPV slot is always reserved for a T.M.T. fighter (Badou Jack).

And I think it'll be Khan, not Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Mayweather-Khan
        Broner-Maidana II
        Mares-Gonzalez II

That is a pretty damn good card. I'd buy.
        I'd buy this card too. The last PPV slot doesn't even matter since it always goes to an undeserving T.M.T. fighter.

I think it could do 1.1-1.3 million PPVs, maybe more.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
          I don't know where you got Leo Santa Cruz vs. Daniel Ponce De Leon from. Santa Cruz is at 122 and Ponce De Leon is at 130.

Substitute someone else as the opponent for Santa Cruz and I think you're spot on. The 2nd and 3rd fights are usually reserved for popular Mexicans (Abner Mares and Leo Santa Cruz), and the last PPV slot is always reserved for a T.M.T. fighter (Badou Jack).

Daniel fought at 126lbs against Mares even though his last fight was at 130lbs and I think Leo is going to move-up in weight, who else can he really fight at 122lbs? Rigondeaux is off the table unfortunately.

I still think Floyd is going to pick Maidana, a latino fighter with a strong Mexican fighters undercard with the TMT opening bout which would actually be a good dirty fight between Bika & Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Mayweather-Khan
            Broner-Maidana II
            Mares-Gonzalez II

That is a pretty damn good card. I'd buy.
            This would be a great card also

Comment

This is bull****. I planned on going to that fight on February

Comment

On the subject of Mares, I hate how inactive him and most of the fighters these days are.

If your name isn't Floyd Mayweather Jr., Manny Pacquiao, Miguel Cotto or Juan Manuel Marquez then you have no business only fighting twice a year. And Juan Manuel Marquez is borderline in the top draws, but I'm including him because he's too old to be fighting more than twice a year.

Mares, Canelo, Maidana, Rigondeaux, Lara, Donaire, and tons of other guys should be fighting more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post

Nevermind, I found it! I didn't know Yoandris Salinas signed with Golden Boy, throw that boy to the wolves!

Mayweather vs. Maidana
                  Gonzalez vs. Mares II
                  Santa Cruz vs. Salinas
                  Bika vs. Jack

That's a PPV worthy card.

Comment

Originally posted by kombayn View Post
                    Daniel fought at 126lbs against Mares even though his last fight was at 130lbs and I think Leo is going to move-up in weight, who else can he really fight at 122lbs? Rigondeaux is off the table unfortunately.

I still think Floyd is going to pick Maidana, a latino fighter with a strong Mexican fighters undercard with the TMT opening bout which would actually be a good dirty fight between Bika & Jack.
                    Santa Cruz vs. Ponce De Leon is possible because there's not many fights out there for them, but Santa Cruz has said he's going to fight a few more times at 122 before moving up, and Ponce De Leon said he can't make 126 anymore. But like you said, their options are limited, so I'm sure Ponce De Leon would sacrifice to make 126 for that fight.

Comment

I may not be Mexican but I love watching Santa Cruz & Mares crap I hope they are on the undercard huge fans of them. It makes sense Canelo won't be on them anymore so why bring the next best Mexican fighters on there.

Comment

Working...
                      X