• Time
  • Show
Clear All

120 – can’t rate don’t know him - ?

ROSTAM(Stones) ****ty unfunny troll – 0

Erik Dinero – always butthurt so I'll rate him - 0

peyk peyk – awesome guy

Trapped Bird(Sweet Jesus) another troll - 0

Russian Crushin - I somewhat remember some of his posts so I'll give him - 6

NATAS206 – solid poster - 9

wazaa. – he's Indian so most probably he stinks so I'll rate him - 0

Comment

120 = 6

ROSTAM(Stones)= 7

Erik Dinero =6

peyk peyk =10

Trapped Bird(Sweet Jesus) =4

Russian Crushin =9

NATAS206 =8

wazaa. =7

Comment

120-he seems alright ??9

ROSTAM(Stones) we reduced outrselfs to rating bad alts! 1

Erik Dinero-who knows 2

peyk peyk-10

Trapped Bird(Sweet Jesus)-see Rostam above 1

Russian Crushin-he seems alright 9

NATAS206-he seems alright 9

wazaa. "BPP they are calling me gay again" lol 5

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post

120 -10/10

ROSTAM(Stones) -9/10

Erik Dinero ?

peyk peyk ?

Trapped Bird(Sweet Jesus) -1/10

Russian Crushin 10/10

NATAS206 10/10

wazaa.
          4/10

til next year.
          something like that

Comment

All are good guys.

Comment

120 - seen him about, bit stupid, nondescript, 3

ROSTAM(Stones) - high quality individual, gentleman, scholar, stellar contributor, already an ATG, 10

Erik Dinero - hilarious when on form, 8.5

peyk peyk - utterly worthless dingleberry on Pac's ass, isn't funny, isn't dashing/stylish, has no boxing knowledge, no redeeming features, 0

Trapped Bird(Sweet Jesus) - plays the **** to a tee, intelligent and at least somewhat fun to read, though likely very dour in real life, 7

Russian Crushin - boring dude, doesn't really live up to the promise of his slam-bam nickname, 4

NATAS206 - another *******, though has just about enough smarts to conceal it from most, also a hoptard and a kirktard, ex-con, pretty stupid overall, 4

wazaa - prime wazaa is a beast, hard to find fault in the kid's current form, already a HOF'er with ATG'ness beckoning him on, 10

Comment

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
                120 - seen him about, bit stupid, nondescript, 3

ROSTAM(Stones) - high quality individual, gentleman, scholar, stellar contributor, already an ATG, 10

Erik Dinero - hilarious when on form, 8.5

peyk peyk - utterly worthless dingleberry on Pac's ass, isn't funny, isn't dashing/stylish, has no boxing knowledge, no redeeming features, 0

Trapped Bird(Sweet Jesus) - plays the **** to a tee, intelligent and at least somewhat fun to read, though likely very dour in real life, 7

Russian Crushin - boring dude, doesn't really live up to the promise of his slam-bam nickname, 4

NATAS206 - another *******, though has just about enough smarts to conceal it from most, also a hoptard and a kirktard, ex-con, pretty stupid overall, 4

wazaa - prime wazaa is a beast, hard to find fault in the kid's current form, already a HOF'er with ATG'ness beckoning him on, 10
                Are you done whining about your friend, Las Vegas? Go to the C & S forum and continue crying about him. We enjoyed your crying and whining like a ******ed monkey that lost his only son.

Please continue your crusade for your friend to come back.

Comment

Don't know much about these posters on a none NSB level except for Erik and Wazaa. So my grading will be most on their boxing knowledge and what I have read from them on NSB.

120- a 6...Really don't remember much of a memorable post from him. But, he has to be doing something right to be on the list.

ROSTAM(Stone) 9 might very well be a terrible troll. But, when it comes to the history of the sport this dude has my respect. There has been plenty of times that we didn't see eye to eye in the past. But, there's no denying his knowledge.

Erik Dinero- 10 This is one of the few posters on here that I have talked that wasn't none boxing related. Dude is a G, he from the set. And, also quite knowledgeable about boxing. I remember when posters were accusing the both of us of being "*****s" in the MannyPacMafia.

Peyk Peyk- 1 one of the most overrated posters on here. I have never read anything from him ever that showed any knowledge of the sport. And, the reason why I say he's overrated it's because some of the posters I respect the most, even none Pinoy fans, even Floyd fans vouch for this guy. And, for the life of me I don't know why? I just don't get it but whatever.

Trapped Bird(Sweet Jesus)- 7, seems a bit angry, sends me weird messages. But, I have nothing against the guy. His knowledge of boxing isn't up there with the best. But, he can handle himself in a debate.

Russian Crushin- 9, knows quite a bit about the sport. I like reading his posts on NSB, he makes good points.

NATAS205- 9, also knows a lot about the sport. Very witty guy.

Wazaa 7, I think he's a funny, he makes me laugh with some of the stuff he says. But, his knowledge is very limited. But, to be fair he's new to the sport. I think Khan got him hook. And, there's nothing wrong with that. We all had that one fighter that got us hook. And, he also seems to expanding on the fighters he follows. So his knowledge of boxing will continue to grow.

Comment

I'm surprised Peyk-peyk got such low ratings.... he's always been cool with me. despite some of our boxing differences

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Don't know much about these posters on a none NSB level except for Erik and Wazaa. So my grading will be most on their boxing knowledge and what I have read from them on NSB.

120- a 6...Really don't remember much of a memorable post from him. But, he has to be doing something right to be on the list.

ROSTAM(Stone) 9 might very well be a terrible troll. But, when it comes to the history of the sport this dude has my respect. There has been plenty of times that we didn't see eye to eye in the past. But, there's no denying his knowledge.

Erik Dinero- 10 This is one of the few posters on here that I have talked that wasn't none boxing related. Dude is a G, he from the set. And, also quite knowledgeable about boxing. I remember when posters were accusing the both of us of being "*****s" in the MannyPacMafia.

Peyk Peyk- 1 one of the most overrated posters on here. I have never read anything from him ever that showed any knowledge of the sport. And, the reason why I say he's overrated it's because some of the posters I respect the most, even none Pinoy fans, even Floyd fans vouch for this guy. And, for the life of me I don't know why? I just don't get it but whatever.

Trapped Bird(Sweet Jesus)- 7, seems a bit angry, sends me weird messages. But, I have nothing against the guy. His knowledge of boxing isn't up there with the best. But, he can handle himself in a debate.

Russian Crushin- 9, knows quite a bit about the sport. I like reading his posts on NSB, he makes good points.

NATAS205- 9, also knows a lot about the sport. Very witty guy.

Wazaa 7, I think he's a funny, he makes me laugh with some of the stuff he says. But, his knowledge is very limited. But, to be fair he's new to the sport. I think Khan got him hook. And, there's nothing wrong with that. We all had that one fighter that got us hook. And, he also seems to expanding on the fighters he follows. So his knowledge of boxing will continue to grow.
                      At least our feeling with each other is mutual. But I'm impressed with your knowledge of goggling.

Comment

Working...
                      X