No announcement yet.

So If The Race For Fighter Of This Generation Between Hop And Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    tarver will be a hall of famer, glen, oscar, wright, tito. will all be hall of famers......look at pac. he fought Barrera, marquez, & Morales. all hall of famers. but i can't give him credit for morales because he beat pac & so did marquez in my opinion. so that leaves barrera.

you're a clown.

i could pick apart pacs entire resume when compared with hopkins MAHAHAHAHA
    tarver will never be a hof..dominated by bhop dawson harding and roy whooped his ass...yes oscar wright and tito will be hof but that will be based on their careers at 130-154 weights hopkins never fought at..johnson will never be a hof

bhop will be a hof only because of his longevity not because of his opponents

Comment

B-Hop is most def an ATG. IMO in the top 50. However, IMO Pac is higher than him also Roy is higher than him. I would put B-Hop over Holyfield though.

Comment

you're a moron....

hopkins cleaned out his entire division & MORE over the course of 10 years. taking on TOP middleweight after top middleweight.....only a RET@RD with no history of hopkins would utter such nonsense. a smaller weight class? you sound like a f@g hole. oscar had fought at a higher weight before fighting hopkins & he was ko'd by a CRISP body shot (oscar has a INCREDIBLE durable body regardless) but when he's drained it's understandable. the same with tito. TITO HAS ONLY BEEN KO'D AGAINST HOPKINS. 10 years of dominance as a middleweight. almost 7 hall of famers on your resume. still beating WORLD class fighters within your division while approaching 50.

hopkins IS GREATER THEN PAC.

CRY FOOOOOOOOR ME.

MAHAHAHAHAHA
        im not a moron im actually a genius and possibly the greatest man that ever lived...hopkins cleaned out a weak ass middleweight division..name me the hall of famers who were legit middleweights that he beat..only a ****** with no history of boxing would utter such nonsense..yes oscar fought at middleweight before and got his ass handed to him by sturm....tito was a good win but again against a SMALLER man...again name me those 7 hall of famers..and when did i ever mention pac at all dumbass? **** pac

cry for me

lmao dude your never gona win an argument with me with half ass points..im too smart for you just give up and stay away from me the same way bhop stays away from dawson

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
          tarver will never be a hof..dominated by bhop dawson harding and roy whooped his ass...yes oscar wright and tito will be hof but that will be based on their careers at 130-154 weights hopkins never fought at..johnson will never be a hof

bhop will be a hof only because of his longevity not because of his opponents
          Hmmmmm you're offically ret@rded.

glen will be a HOF

tarver will be a HOF (who was the first to ko roy & has win against johnson)

HOPKINS IS GREATER THEN PAC.

Last edited by americanbot; 05-23-2011, 04:16 AM.

Comment

glen will be a HOF

If you say that often enough, i genuinely think you will eventually believe it.

Comment

glen will be a HOF

Comment

glen will be a HOF

lol ok if you insist..by the way and this is a serious question..are you 12?
                glen will be a hof based on what?
                yes tarver knocked out roy and beat johnson hes also been dominated in 4 different fights...hes a hof based on what?

just stop dude your embarrassing yourself...i dont lose arguements

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
                  im not a moron im actually a genius and possibly the greatest man that ever lived...hopkins cleaned out a weak ass middleweight division..name me the hall of famers who were legit middleweights that he beat..only a ****** with no history of boxing would utter such nonsense..yes oscar fought at middleweight before and got his ass handed to him by sturm....tito was a good win but again against a SMALLER man...again name me those 7 hall of famers..and when did i ever mention pac at all dumbass? **** pac

cry for me

lmao dude your never gona win an argument with me with half ass points..im too smart for you just give up and stay away from me the same way bhop stays away from dawson
                  you can't even spell "I'm" but you're a genius? whoohahahahaha ****ing MORON.

Joe Lipsey.
                  Howard Eastman.
                  William Joppy.
                  Robert Allen
                  Antwun Echols
                  glen johnson

are just a few from hopkins reign at middleweight. all were top elites within their division before hopkins took them apart. most fighters aren't "hall of famers" you MORON. you have fighters that are ELITES within their division at the moment. thats just as important. especially when facing such competition & being dominant over the course of 10 years......

YOU'RE A SLOW ****.

WHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Floyd is left.............behind joe calazaghe................

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      If you say that often enough, i genuinely think you will eventually believe it.
                      i say it because it's the truth. WHAT HAS PAC DONE TO SURPASS HOPKINS GREATNESS WISE?

I WILL GLADLY PICK APART PACS ENTIRE RESUME IN GREAT DETAIL TO EXPOSE THE FOOLISHNESS.....you have absolutely no idea bloke.

tell me. what has pac done to surpass hopkins greatness wise?

i. will. be. waiting......
                      Last edited by americanbot; 05-23-2011, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X