Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an end to the Universe, is it round? WTF explain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That **** is gonna come when I'm long dead.

I couldn't give a **** at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
      Maybe were both watching natgeo, Naked Science. There talking about the death of the universe.
      Ahhh, okay. My tv is on the food channel right now.

Comment

Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
        Is there like a wall that says end of the universe or what?

Or is it like we use to think of the earth, and its round? How could it be round though? Its not like were on the outside of it like earth.We cant just go in a circle and end up in the same spot. SOmeone explain?
        well if you are talking about "known" universe or our universe.. well yeah.. it's like a bubble that is expanding since the big bang.. the thing is there maybe multiverse like multiple bubbles.. now that is infinite.. nobody knows how many universe there are..

Comment

lol never ends.

We're just a dot on a huge map full of ****ing multi-plotted dots.

I bet there are huge, scary half reptile creatures that will rip us apart.

They're like 10 feet tall, have razor sharp claws at the end of a 200' wingspan you name it. Just looking to hunt our Human guts.

They will just **** our **** up.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

so the observable universe has a radius of 13.7 - 13.8 billion light years.

if we were able to observe something 13.9 billion light years away it would be traveling away from us faster then the speed of light there for 13.8 billion light years is the physical limit on the size of our universe relative to earth, perhaps.

Comment

honestly i am not that fascinated anymore regarding our universe.. but that of the multiverse, parallel universe or whatever you call it.

Comment

Working...
              X