Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye sells 1 million PPV's in the UK whilst Froch.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    well you get my point. im a haye fan aswell by the way, but he's in a sense the same as hatton, hattons career defining fight was mayweather, haye hasnt had his career defining fight yet. when he fights a klitdick then that will define his career and propel him to the elite level should he win.
    hattons career defining fight was tsyzu wasnt it? that was by far his biggest win

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
      he has unified a division then stepped it up to take a title at HW
      its twice he has gone too the champs backyard too win,mormeck-paris,valuev-nurumberg.
      not too many fighters like too travel nowadays,atleast haye has the belief in his own ability too do that
      hes not going too sit at home stroking his belts taking on b-level fighter after b-level fighter either
      i am well aware of what he has achieved thanks! all i said was he has a bit of potential! maybe i should re-phraze it to he hasnt reached his potential yet.

Comment

i am well aware of what he has achieved thanks! all i said was he has a bit of potential! maybe i should re-phraze it to he hasnt reached his potential yet.
        maybe he hasnt reached his full potential yet
        but he is alot closer too it in 24 fights than most guys are in 34,so he must be doing something right

Comment

well you get my point. im a haye fan aswell by the way, but he's in a sense the same as hatton, hattons career defining fight was mayweather, haye hasnt had his career defining fight yet. when he fights a klitdick then that will define his career and propel him to the elite level should he win.
          how has he not?

He unified the Crusierweight division in less than 20 fights.

Plus Hatton's moment was against Tsyzu

Comment

hattons career defining fight was tsyzu wasnt it? that was by far his biggest win
            id say no. yes it was his best win, but not career defining as people will remember that when he stepped it up against some1 at their peak and the best(mayweather), he came up short. all be it that hatton was fighting two men that night. and all 3 judges from nevada. lol.

Comment

maybe he hasnt reached his full potential yet
              but he is alot closer too it in 24 fights than most guys are in 34,so he must be doing something right
              i agree with this

Comment

id say no. yes it was his best win, but not career defining as people will remember that when he stepped it up against some1 at their peak and the best(mayweather), he came up short. all be it that hatton was fighting two men that night. and all 3 judges from nevada. lol.
                looking back their was no way he was going too beat mayweather
                floyd is so skilled and with the ref on his side,ricky was ****ed

Comment

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post
                  how has he not?

He unified the Crusierweight division in less than 20 fights.

Plus Hatton's moment was against Tsyzu
                  because of the caliber of opposition he has faced. all the cruiserweights except haye are complete ****e. he has the potential to go and unify the heavyweight division, when hes done that, he will have reached his potential.

hattons best moment was against tszyu, but that wasnt his career defining fight. people will remember that he showed balls to step up in weight and challenge the best, but ultimatly came up short.

Comment

looking back their was no way he was going too beat mayweather
                    floyd is so skilled and with the ref on his side,ricky was ****ed
                    well i think hatton could have beaten mayweather, you could see that floyd was pot shotting and then holding, and the ref gave the warning to hatton! lol, even the yank commentators were saying its floyd doing the holding. i think hatton never got the opportunity to even try and beat him because cortez was breaking them up the millisecond hatton got on the inside. you could also tell that hattons speed and movement was causing floyd problems and he nearly dropped him in the first because he got him off balance.

Comment

Haye's got a lot of chrisma. Froch has the personality of a rock.

Comment

Working...
                      X