Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donnell holmes blasts arreola and johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donnell is a nice guy. But he sucks. I've seen him get handled in sparring by JD Chapman. I mean, c'mon. These guys need to fight him just to get him out of the press lines. A fight with Holmes is an ESPN quality endeavor and there is no way Arreola is going that route. But Johnson could. Holmes gets slapped to death by boring Johnson or KO'd against Arreola.

Comment

I told him in the BoxRec forum to try to get a fight with a European fighter who's looking for an American opponent with a good record, here is his response:

http://forum.boxrec.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=93840

Comment

The heavyweight division seems almost empty with the exception of a few..

So who ever this guy is, I wouldnt worry about gettin a shot. Sooner or later someone will come to him for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
          I told him in the BoxRec forum to try to get a fight with a European fighter who's looking for an American opponent with a good record, here is his response:

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
            DONNELL HOLMES BLASTS ARREOLA AND JOHNSON

Says they are protected fighters

Dear Chris Arreola & Kevin Johnson: Your promoters have done a good job of making the public think you are good fighters. People on this site say I haven't fought anyone. I want to fight the best, so why don't one of you two be my step-up fight.

Arreola, you were at my fight with Billy Zumbrum last year calling me out. So now why don't you "Put up or Shut up." Or did you see something in that fight that is a little over your head? I was mention for your November fight, but you or mother Goossen got scared and put in Robo-man, stiff mechanical Travis Walker. That wasn't a war, it was a JOKE.

Johnson "Queenpin" you were calling me a "PUNK" earlier this year, saying your people offered me a fight with you twice and I wouldn't take it. Well now the readers on this site can really see who the punk is because I'm not going on hearsay, I'm calling you out.

A fight with either of you two would be easy because neither of you two even have the basics. Arreola you throw punches like a quarterback going long with a football and Queenpin you slap like a girl, look like you are fencing. I would stop either of you.

To all my critics and all the rest now you have it to help you see I haven't turned down fights. These bums are protected by their promoters. That leaves fighters like me all dressed up and no where to go.

Star Boxing and Goossen are businessmen that don't want no part of a fighter like me against their guys. Some of the 15 and 15 fighters in the sport are better fighters than these two. They have losses because they have had real fights without protection.

From The Man Himself
            Donnell Holmes
            29-0, 25KOs

Donnell Holmes is will have to find a better manager/promoter if he wants to get the big fights. Unfortunately career management is a big issue in boxing, and many promising fighters have gone nowhere simply because they have gotten involved with the wrong people.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post

Here is a great quote, too bad it is all horse ****:

The following fighters are looking for opponents for their next fight:

Oleg Maskaev, Denis Boytsov, Alexander Povetkin, Alexander Dimitrenko and Sultan Ibragimov.

Alexander Povetkin will need an opponent for his next fight (before Wladimir), because of a period of inactivity. Sauerland pays fairly well I hear - I suggest you contact them to become Povetkin's warm-up opponent, before he fights Wladimir. I think you would do better than Taurus Sykes did last summer. If you beat him, you become the IBF mandatory!

Universum is always looking for American heavyweights with records like yours to fight their up-and-coming heavyweights.

Povetkin's "next fight (before Wladimir)" turned out to be Taurus Sykes. An opponent they knew would be easy. This is career management at its worst.

Comment

Donnell Holmes is 35 years old and he has fought nobody half way decent

guy is a ****ing joke

Comment

Working...
                X