Collapse
No announcement yet.

Postol v Crawford size difference..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

postol's pure garbage. if that clinching fraud wins boxing loses.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      postol's pure garbage. if that clinching fraud wins boxing loses.
      But he outboxed Matthysse doe, he made Quithysse quit doe.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        Totally agree with you man. Postol clinches a lot. I personally hate it, but most fans seem to be okay with it.

The ref will have a huge part in this fight. If he lets Postol do his nasty clinching, then it's all over for Crawford.
        ironically some of those people who are ok with the clinching will say......Ward be clinching doe..Mayweather be clinching doe

cant have it both ways

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          ironically some of those people who are ok with the clinching will say......Ward be clinching doe..Mayweather be clinching doe

cant have it both ways
          What a surprise, mentioning Mayweather and Ward in an irrelevant thread.

Pls go.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            What a surprise, mentioning Mayweather and Ward in an irrelevant thread.

Pls go.
            do you get a kick out of quoting me bruh?? STFU....some of the fools are silent when postol does that hit and hold stuff then exaggerate how often ward holds.....GTFOH

BUNCH of hypocrites. you are probably one of them. the first to reply is usually an offender on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

cant have it both ways
              Why are you addressing this to me? People like me who hate clinchers are pretty consistent. Doesn't matter who the fighter is, what race, creed, religion, gender... top rank, non top rank, hbo, non hbo...

You guys better start being honest about it so you can bash guys like Postol.
              Last edited by al-Xander; 05-27-2016, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Size don't win fight, SKILLS DO! If Postol wins it will be because of his skills and good gameplan and if Crawford wins it will become of Skills a good gameplan

As for Postol clinching, if Cawford doesn't come prepared for that and prepared to destroy Postol on the inside every time he tries to clinch then he doesn't deserve to win! PERIOD! Very excited about this fight regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Size don't win fight, SKILLS DO! If Postol wins it will be because of his skills and good gameplan and if Crawford wins it will become of Skills a good gameplan

As for Postol clinching, if Cawford doesn't come prepared for that and prepared to destroy Postol on the inside every time he tries to clinch then he doesn't deserve to win! PERIOD! Very excited about this fight regardless.

Comment

Easy win for Postol...
                    I don't see this going points, Postol stops him...

A lot of people are mentioning his clinching...
                    I think the biggest factor is Postal has a very high workrate.
                    In fact I don't think we'll see much clinchin from Postal in this fight.
                    I think Crawford will be the one clinching in this fight. Postal is all wrong for him.

Lets not forget Crawford is nowhere near as good as Matthysse.

Comment

It will not be the first time Crawford fight a 5'11" fighter. Prescott is 5'11" as well but unlike Prescott, Postol will not be in his face. Crawford will really have to show his skills and whether he's the real deal or just hype.

Comment

Working...
                      X