Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter Embraces WBC Ruling on Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    you still out east?
    We need to get up and watch some of these fights. I got a spot out East...Mr P's on Hacks cross is the place to be on fight night homie.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      They are racist, simple as that fam

Possibly but more than likely just trolls. This board is full of second rate trolls. If it sounds ridiculous and completely contrary to reality, its a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        The WBC should mandate Wilder to fight the next guy in line. Too bad it's the WBC and the next guy in line is Bermane Stiverne :s
        really? when was the last time Bermaine even fought? The guy is like a once a year fighter

Comment

I dont want to see a fight with Stirverne...he was so utterly dominated the 1st time...I also dont want to see another fight with Szpilka Molina or Duhop.....Out of the top 15 who have yet to face Wilder is Washington (hell to the no) Pulav Jennings Ruiz....I wouldn't mind seeing the Jennings fight as Jennings use to talk big junk about Wilder....Ortiz isn't even in the WBC top 40....I dont understand that at all.

Comment

Good ruling by the WBC. The next thing they should do is suspend Povetkin for 6 months to a year.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Good ruling by the WBC. The next thing they should do is suspend Povetkin for 6 months to a year.
              They need to but they can't yet...

"Voluntary Anti-Doping Association A doping violation has not occurred until the “B” sample confirms the findings from the “A” sample"

"A" Sample only tells the organizations and both fighters parties that someone failed one.

"B" Sample has to be paid for by the person who failed it disputing the results and then they will test the "B" Sample. If the "B" sample fails also then they get the "official" CHEAT stamp!

And we ALL know PEDetvkin isn't going to do that. Hence they say their innocent but don't want to be PROVEN innocent lol..

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Says right there they want an investigation and lawsuit. They're just allowing Wilder to take a fight while its worked out.
                Tell your BOY the CHEAT to dispute the findings and to have his "B" Sample tested!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  They need to but they can't yet...

"Voluntary Anti-Doping Association A doping violation has not occurred until the “B” sample confirms the findings from the “A” sample"

"A" Sample only tells the organizations and both fighters parties that someone failed one.

"B" Sample has to be paid for by the person who failed it disputing the results and then they will test the "B" Sample. If the "B" sample fails also then they get the "official" CHEAT stamp!

And we ALL know PEDetvkin isn't going to do that. Hence they say their innocent but don't want to be PROVEN innocent lol..
                  At which point the Nevada State Athletic Commission would have him testify before them and then suspend his @SS! And all the other states would honor it. But that POS would just fight in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
                    Yep, just moved back...Just got a job out here so I'm back.
                    we should hook up one of these days and watch a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
                      We need to get up and watch some of these fights. I got a spot out East...Mr P's on Hacks cross is the place to be on fight night homie.
                      hell yea i be up there sometimes...im down

Comment

Working...
                      X