No announcement yet.

Hayemaker vs Diamond Boy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayemaker vs Diamond Boy?

According to a variety of sports news in the UK, team Hayemaker are set to announce his opponent in a week or two.

The favorite to be in the ring with Haye on June 29th is Manuel Charr, the 'diamond boy'.

Manuel Charr looked absolutely horrible against an old Vitali Klitschko a d has only fought in front of relatively small audiences other than in that fight.

Other than that, he's virtually unknown to the public, and before he fought Vitali, he was even unknown to many hardened boxing fans.

His most noticeable appearance is a failed attempt to interrupt the Haye-Chisora post presser. To his surprise, nobody knew who he was. Except for Adam Booth, who Charr apparently hounded for as a trainer.

What are your thoughts of this fight?
    Haye KO
    84.00%
    Charr KO
    8.00%
    Haye points
    8.00%
    Charr points
    0.00%
    Draw
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    According to a variety of sports news in the UK, team Hayemaker are set to announce his opponent in a week or two.

The favorite to be in the ring with Haye on June 29th is Manuel Charr, the 'diamond boy'.

Manuel Charr looked absolutely horrible against an old Vitali Klitschko a d has only fought in front of relatively small audiences other than in that fight.

Other than that, he's virtually unknown to the public, and before he fought Vitali, he was even unknown to many hardened boxing fans.

His most noticeable appearance is a failed attempt to interrupt the Haye-Chisora post presser. To his surprise, nobody knew who he was. Except for Adam Booth, who Charr apparently hounded for as a trainer.

He gave it a go against Vittles before his limited skills were shown up. He seems quite an entertaining character. It'll be fun while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

What do you think about this fight?

Comment

Wouldn't be surprising. Haye would brag around and hype the fight saying he's going to slaughter a man Vitali couldn't legitimately knock out. And his fans would buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Haye would brag around and hype the fight saying he's going to slaughter a man Vitali couldn't legitimately knock out. .
          That exactly the fucking point! He wants to make Vitali look bad by besting both of his former opponents. You don't understand how this game works.

As soon as Bonte saw Haye put Chisora away he ultimately backed off a potential fight with Vitali. I don't Vitali is scared but rather Bonte does not want to risk one of his most prized assets.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
            That exactly the fucking point! He wants to make Vitali look bad by besting both of his former opponents. You don't understand how this game works.

As soon as Bonte saw Haye put Chisora away he ultimately backed off a potential fight with Vitali. I don't Vitali is scared but rather Bonte does not want to risk one of his most prized assets.
            Exactly, except it's all bullshit Haye wouldn't prove a thing fighting a guy like Charr, whom Vitali would have stopped anyway if not for cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              What do you think about this fight?
              I think it's a crap fight. Worse than Audley.

Comment

Not the fight I was hoping for, but certainly one I thought was possible.

Purely to top what Vitali did.

Comment

Haye is fucked whomever he fights. If he fights and beats Pulev, Pulev was an overhyped bum. If he fights and beats Povetkin, Povetkin was a protected paper champion. I could go on.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                    Haye is fucked whomever he fights. If he fights and beats Pulev, Pulev was an overhyped bum. If he fights and beats Povetkin, Povetkin was a protected paper champion. I could go on.
                    Yes, if he fights those guys they will just write them off saying the Klits would beat them better.

Comment

Working...
                    X