Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Trout who's going to win this fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
    cotto by KO? are you ****ing kidding me people....

cotto SD/MD controversial similar to clottey fight
    I agree Cotto won't KO Trout (delusional Cottards) but are you seriously implying that Trout will get robbed? Like actually saying that Trout will BEAT Cotto? Because if you say "controversial" you're implying a "robbery" and that would mean that Trout really did beat Cotto.

Comment

it will be a close fight is what I was implying, and people here will be split on who the real winner was

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
        cotto by KO? are you ****ing kidding me people....

cotto SD/MD controversial similar to clottey fight
        You mean the same way Cotto was CLEARLY dominating Clottey until the headbutt that caused the massive cut over Cotto's eye?

That's the only reason it went the distance.

I'll give you 2:1 to all your points. I got Miguel.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
          I agree Cotto won't KO Trout (delusional Cottards) but are you seriously implying that Trout will get robbed? Like actually saying that Trout will BEAT Cotto? Because if you say "controversial" you're implying a "robbery" and that would mean that Trout really did beat Cotto.
          We dont know that, Trout may be packing glass. Cotto can stop him, TKO or left to they body.

Of Trout's last 5-6 victories, his opponest have like 20 losses! What the hell? He has not faced anyone of the caliber of Miguel.

Comment

Miguel Cotto wins, he's got to stay away from the ropes and bring back his body attack against Trout.

Guerra Cotto!!!

Comment

Cotto is slow, flat footed, and extremely overrated at 154. He also has T-rex arms.

He was much better <147. He will still UD trout though.

Comment

I see Trout winning n maybe even stopping him, i want Cotto to win but his to old n beat up n Trout is young, hungry, skillful, n bigger

Hopefully Cotto pulls the win

Comment

Trout should beat him. Younger, Bigger, Hungrier...but that lazy jab of his is going to do him in. I have a hard time picking Cotto to KO or TKO a natural 154 LB fighter but Trout just doesn't impress me, too many flaws. I think Diaz gameplans accordingly and Cotto gets him outta there. But if Trout wins I'm good with that, he deserves to win for risking his belt by taking on Cotto in NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
                    cotto will spark'em

Comment

Cotto by UD

Comment

Working...
                      X