Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOTE: New shot of Zimmerman's head! HUGE GASH!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics or GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      Pics or GTFO
      They'll be some pictures in the coming days, since MSNBC just showed it on their Hardball w/Chris Matthews show last night. . .

I was just expecting everybody to tune into the segment like I said last night to see the video.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        They'll be some pictures in the coming days, since MSNBC just showed it on their Hardball w/Chris Matthews show last night. . .

I was just expecting everybody to tune into the segment like I said last night to see the video.
        weak.

you know the rules:

Pics or GTFO.

Comment

If these pics existed, then why the **** are they noowhere to be found except for this fabled Hardball w/ Chris Matthews? I read an article that was just posted a minute ago and they referenced the video which shows no signs of damage, but nothing else.

Its been over 12 hours and still nothing anywhere online.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
            If these pics existed, then why the **** are they noowhere to be found except for this fabled Hardball w/ Chris Matthews? I read an article that was just posted a minute ago and they referenced the video which shows no signs of damage, but nothing else.

Its been over 12 hours and still nothing anywhere online.

I saw it on Hardball. . . I told people an hour beforehand exactly when to watch. . . They had the best cleaned up, up close image thus far. Why it can't be found on the internet? Don't know. . . If you know a way to watch old videos of news, then find the segment of Hardball on MSNBC, and watch the last ten minutes. . .

I can understand that nobody believes me, but I don't really care. . .

Comment

Pic

Video

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                Yeah. . . I still do have faith in juries being able to come to the right LEGAL decision based upon the facts presented, as applied to the law. . .

If the evidence does pretty overwhelmingly support Zimmerman's account, I hope the jury does the right thing. . . Doesn't let race play a factor. . . LOL even though Zimmerman is JUST AS MUCH of a minority as Trayvon was.
                LMAO, keep believing that.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  LMAO, keep believing that.

I have to believe it. . . I've seen juries make plenty of correct decisions based on the facts as applied to the law. . . However, of course there are many examples of juries coming to a conclusion based on public opinion. . .

Race, though, especially when it's a white vs. black type deal (although this is latino vs. black), is probably one issue that has a HUGE impact on the jury. . . I agree, I see a very slim chance of Zimmerman getting a fair shake. . . But I hvae faith that it is possible for a jury of his peers to make the right decision. . . It's too early to tell what that decision should be, though. . . If it goes to trial, they should base it strictly on the evidence presented: that which is proved, or rebuffed. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    Pic

Video

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

That ain't no gash it's the tinyest of scrapes lol. Where's the dire injuries we were told about lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                      That ain't no gash it's the tinyest of scrapes lol. Where's the dire injuries we were told about lol!

There was even a better shot than that - it showed where a lot of his hair was "scraped off". . . But that circular wound looks to be a gash in his head (not a "scrape"), and surrounding the gash, is what looks like it COULD BE "raw skin". . .

I never heard there was any "dire" injuries, but rather, he was bleeding from the back of his head where it was being pounded against the concrete, and he had a bloody nose (whether or not it was broken is unknown). . .

This certainly does indicate that Zimmerman could very be telling the truth about having Trayvon on top of him, pounding his head against the concrete.

OF COURSE this doesn't "prove" anything. . .
                      Last edited by UglyPug; 03-30-2012, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X