Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cunningham, "If Victor wants to get beat again, come f**k with Devon Alexander"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People were trying to make Alexander the next Mayweather.

I saw Alexander for what he really was a long time ago, a C class fighter.

Comment

I stand by my comment that Malignaggi would school Alexander and win every round.

Comment

Kevin Cunningham is the new Norman Stone as far as the most annoying **** talker in the game

Comment

He is useless the best he can do is be a paper champion, he cant hang with Ortiz or Khan, If I was him I would stay at light welter as khan will move up and maybe he will have a chance of a belt, but if he want a belt at welter he aint going to get one ever

Comment

ortiz would make him moan harder than he already does

Comment

I like Devon, but Ortiz is all wrong for him.

Ortiz by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                lolz! Devon Alexander and his team are like a broad you dumped years ago that keeps popping up every so often. Get back on ESPN and earn your spot!
                haha who are you kidding?! if you've had a girlfriend, she sure as hell didn't pop back up to you. . . you're too pudgy! look at you boy! hahahaha no muscle tone, bytch **** on par to james toney - flabby and out of shape. . . fat american giving a bad name to us. . .

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                  haha who are you kidding?! if you've had a girlfriend, she sure as hell didn't pop back up to you. . . you're too pudgy! look at you boy! hahahaha no muscle tone, bytch **** on par to james toney - flabby and out of shape. . . fat american giving a bad name to us. . .
                  You still pissed that I destroyed your stupid post in that Pirog thread? I have multiple pictures up on this site(lounge) and I certainly am not fat(search em). What fat person has the cut when their arm is bent? You yourself are a scrawny 23 year old with no boxing knowledge what so ever. Not only are you scrawny but you're also ignorant and poor. I guess it all goes hand in hand though.

Comment

I feel embarrassed for Devon, his trainer does all the talking for him and he keeps talking him into wars that he keeps losing.

Devon Alexander has lost his last 3 fights on the trot, yet Cunningham seems to talk like he has Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather under his control.

Stick 2 quitters in Ortiz & Alexander into the ring and lets get rid of one and wait patiently for the other one to quit again

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      You still pissed that I destroyed your stupid post in that Pirog thread? I have multiple pictures up on this site(lounge) and I certainly am not fat(search em). What fat person has the cut when their arm is bent? You yourself are a scrawny 23 year old with no boxing knowledge what so ever. Not only are you scrawny but you're also ignorant and poor. I guess it all goes hand in hand though.
                      Deleted. . . sorry mods and my fellow colleagues - just got a little irritated with this stereotypical fat, ignorant, ethnocentric american - who has no knowledge or appreciation for boxing culture outside of his own country. . .
                      Last edited by UglyPug; 10-11-2011, 02:05 PM. Reason: inappropriate for this thread. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X