Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do some people have no fashion sense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    One thing I'll admit to doing is wearing Nike running shoes when going out to eat (non fancy eatery), watch a movie or just hang out with friends.

I'm talking about these types though.

Nike Flex Run's have been my go to shoe for a while. I don't think it's a big deal.
    not a big deal if you live in a metropolis city/area. i see people wearing these all the time as their casual shoes. i do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      not a big deal if you live in a metropolis city/area. i see people wearing these all the time as their casual shoes. i do the same.
      Tago I thought you were slippers with socks on, or Payless shoes?

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        i went to the circus today with my little cousin in downtown LA and there was a middle-aged dad and his two sons sitting next to us.

the dad had on a red and white striped polo shirt with a navy blue blazer over it. that alone drew my attention. he wore these light blue faded jeans and those ridiculously oversized new balance shoes with the laces all over the place. his look was so sloppy, he looked like a catalogue from a 90's target ad!

but what was worse was that his sense of style was passed on to his two sons! they looked to be about 14 or so. one had on stonewashed jeans and an oversized Gap t-shirt, the thing was like XXL it looked worse because he was skinny. the neck was all stretched out too. the worst part was the new balance shoes though. nothing matched! the other son had something similar except he was wearing sketchers to go with his windbreaker workout pants that had a zipper that could be turned into shorts. it was a travesty!

not a single one of them were wearing socks either, gross.

how are those youngin's supposed to get poosy when their dad is dressing them up like that?

i don't even gotta tell you what ethnic group they belonged to.

imma let my lil homie Beercules let ya'll know.
        Post pictures or it never happened

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
          If you're going to be one of those douchebags who still refer to Rolex as a "sports" watch company you're going out of your way to prove what an idiot you are.

You just said Patek is "mainly a precious metal dress watch company" and yet right before you talk **** about Breitling using steel and aluminum for the BEZEL? Really? The ****ing bezel is what bothers you?

And on top of that your best comparison was to take one of Breitlings least popular watches?

Superocean Heritage - Half the price of a Submariner

In London they sell those for £5.00 claiming 'my friend got these from Harods'.

Comment

Should I get a watch with a Chrono or nah? Price isn't important, I'm just asking regarding its looks.

Comment

Working...
            X