Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If May comes back FOR ONE FIGHT...which of these five do you want to see him against?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    None of the above.

Face Chris Algieri. Get 50-0, then retire again and STAY.
    Is this for real? You are joking right? Or you up for a last drop of cherry picking?
    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-02-2016, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Is this for real? You are joking right? Or your up for cherry picking?
      It's nothing but positives.
      • It'll piss off Amir Khan who got exposed by the man.
      • It'll piss off Broner.
      • It'll piss off the Manny fans.
      • It'll piss off Golovkin.
      • Easy work, easy 50, easy money.
      • We'll get another interview from Floyd talking about how Algieri is a "hell of a fighter" and "deserved a shot at the MayVinci Code" and "took Pacquiao the distance", and what not
      • We'll get to see if Algieri can pull higher numbers than Berto.

Come on. Floyd needs to take a bum for 50-0 just to piss everyone off. Even better, have the fight in Macau and do a ring walk with ****sexuals - rainbow flags and all.
      Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 05-02-2016, 07:51 PM.

Comment

It's nothing but positives.
        • It'll piss off Amir Khan who got exposed by the man.
        • It'll piss off Broner.
        • It'll piss off the Manny fans.
        • It'll piss off Golovkin.
        • Easy work, easy 50, easy money.
        • We'll get another interview from Floyd talking about how Algieri is a "hell of a fighter" and "deserved a shot at the MayVinci Code" and "took Pacquiao the distance", and what not
        • We'll get to see if Algieri can pull higher numbers than Berto.

Come on. Floyd needs to take a bum for 50-0 just to piss everyone off. Even better, have the fight in Macau.
        You forgot the best part. It emphasises his cherry picking ways that will resonate to all boxing historian what they have known all along. Floyd is a manufactured fraud who cherry picks over and over to the disappointment of the fans.

Plus the fact if he struggles with Algieri without even Knocking him down at least once, people will truly know how great Pac is even more. If he chooses Algieri he better be a master craftsman that night anything less will be embarassing for him as his last fight lol
        Last edited by Spoon23; 05-02-2016, 07:58 PM.

Comment

You forgot the best part. It emphasises his cherry picking ways that will resonate to all boxing historian what they have known all along. Floyd is a manufactured fraud who cherry picks over and over to the disappointment of the fans.
          I find it funny you say that, since
          • Ortiz was the mandatory fresh off of exposing Berto,
          • Guerrero was the mandatory,
          • Canelo was #1,
          • Mosley begged for the fight,
          • Oscar was the mandatory and
          • Maidana had just handled Broner.

Don't look like cherry picking to me. Unless you're suggesting Manny Pacquiao and JuanMa were bums.

Plus the fact if he struggles with Algieri without even Knocking him down at least once, people will truly how great Pac is even more. If he chooses Algieri he better be a master craftsman that night anything less will be embarassing for him as his last fight lol

Here's the thing. He never knocked Canelo down yet most "boxing historians" uniformly agree that Floyd was brilliant that night.

It's not about knockdowns. It's about schooling your opponent to where they look like they don't even belong in the ring with you. Which is what happened to Manny.

Comment

GGG as he would split Floyd's head apart. Floyd knows he's the product of careful match making.

Comment

• Canelo was #1,

Don't look like cherry picking to me. Unless you're suggesting Manny Pacquiao and JuanMa were bums.

Here's the thing. He never knocked Canelo down yet most "boxing historians" uniformly agree that Floyd was brilliant that night.

It's not about knockdowns. It's about schooling your opponent to where they look like they don't even belong in the ring with you. Which is what happened to Manny.
              If you believe Algieri is an amazing athlete. You must put Pac in high regards with that 6 KDs he did to him, and that's just in 1st gear. So if you believe Floyd should fight Algieri be my guest, just make sure he puts in a masterful work anything less will make him lose rankings in the top 50 Atg list. Seriously.

# another Berto performance. Floyd will stick his head in the sand lmao

# Algeiri is not even in the poll list lol you must love Algieri hehe
              Last edited by Spoon23; 05-02-2016, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                Why do ******s even include GGG as an option? You'd literally have to be a clueless casual to actually believe Floyd is going to fight a middleweight.
                Because he probably knew most people were going to pick GGG.

Comment

• Canelo was #1,

Your words: "Come on. Floyd needs to take a bum for 50-0 just to piss everyone off. Even better, have the fight in Macau and do a ring walk with ****sexuals - rainbow flags and all."

So you saying Algieri is a bum and to think if Floyd disects him he still should be given props for it? That is just simply put, dumb of you. You can't be praised for winning against a bum.

Secondly, if Floyd doesn't look good against Algieri, by your testimony is a BUM, and if Floyd looked bad against a BUM. That my friend will stick out like a sore thumb to any boxing historian.

Think about what you say and ponder your words coz it stinks so bad man lmao
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 05-02-2016, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Because he probably knew most people were going to pick GGG.
                    It ruined the integrity of the poll though (I know, it's just boxingscene lol). But still, at the very least just include the most viable options that are realistic.

1. Khan/Canelo winner

2. Garcia

3. Thurman/Porter winner

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      It ruined the integrity of the poll though (I know, it's just boxingscene lol). But still, at the very least just include the most viable options that are realistic.

1. Khan/Canelo winner

2. Garcia

3. Thurman/Porter winner
                      If somehow Khan beats Canelo, I'd fully expect Mayweather to come out of retirement to fight him. The fight would be huge business.

Otherwise Garcia seems like a solid option. Thurman/Porter winner is interesting but probably a little less likely.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-02-2016, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X