Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMH Things heating up in Mayweather beating case pics inside TMZ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a menace to society, they need to lock him up and throw away the key.

Comment

calm down man. Ppl jumpin to conclusion on TMZ. come on now.

Comment

Wonder when will know if it'll affect Mayweather-Maidana.

Comment

Tmz also said lil Wayne died

Comment

So they haven't filed a police report for something that happened weeks ago, usually when you are tortured showing signs of it and go to the hospital for x-rays they would make you file a police report~ and they have already retained a lawyer.

Yea that doesn't sound like a shakedown at all~

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
              calm down man. Ppl jumpin to conclusion on TMZ. come on now.
              TMZ has broken some pretty large stories beforehand, and in the event that they're entirely wrong they'll usually apologize and claim their wrongdoings.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                I just really hope the Maidna fight wont be in jeapordy if something does come of it I hope the judge lets him fight and he can deal with legal issues after like the Cotto fight cause I want to see this Maidana dude take his whipping so he can see that his dirty tactics wont work against a real technician. Money talks and he has alot of dudes in the squad that would take a dime for him as long as they set for life when they out so we can only wait and see.
                So let me get this straight - if Mayweather is guilty of commanding or being part of a brutal beating, you are more concerned with your hope that Maidana gets paid back over "dirty Tactics" as opposed to a felony brutal crime by Mayweather???? Get some fuking mental help, NOW!
                Last edited by richardt; 03-14-2014, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  TMZ has broken some pretty large stories beforehand, and in the event that they're entirely wrong they'll usually apologize and claim their wrongdoings.
                  The fact that they usually apologise and claim their wrongdoings is why they are not reputable. Credible journalists take steps to verify the news they broadcast; them having to apologise and admit to any wrongdoing is a rarity.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

All I am sayin don't get too excited like OJ (who wants to be roomie with Floyd; he wants to be FLoyd's BIG brother unlike Adrien and OJ ain't into the shoulder roll ****). Let the story play out. Why did they take so long to file charge?!

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      The fact that they usually apologise and claim their wrongdoings is why they are not reputable. Credible journalists take steps to verify the news they broadcast; them having to apologise and admit to any wrongdoing is a rarity.
                      True, but that's a rarity for them. There are dudes with broken bones and Floyd's name is attached so we'll have to wait and see what comes of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X