No announcement yet.

I'M THE BEST EVER! (7k)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I'M THE BEST EVER! (7k)

I'm the most brutal and most vicious, most ruthless poster there's ever been. There's no one can stop me! Triggerhappy is a conqueror? No, I'm the Gully Gad, he's no Gully Gad! I'm the best ever. There's never been anyone as ruthless. I'm Silencers, I'm Sweet Pea 50. There's no one like me, I'm from their cloth, there's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat your children! Praise be to Pump!

Last edited by Miburo; 12-15-2011, 02:07 AM.

Who gets to knock you out at the Pyramids in Memphis?

Comment

No praise for Allah?

Comment

Merry Christmas.

PS I hate baseball.

So no Merry Christmas to you.

Comment

You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            Who gets to knock you out at the Pyramids in Memphis?
            Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
            Merry Christmas.

PS I hate baseball.

So no Merry Christmas to you.
            Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend
            Come say it to my face you little white pu$$ies, I'll **** you in front of everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
              Come say it to my face you little white pu$$ies, I'll **** you in front of everyone!
              I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain
                I may like fornicating more than other people. I've sacrificed so much of my life, can I at least get laid?

Comment

I may like fornicating more than other people. I've sacrificed so much of my life, can I at least get laid?
                  I usually don't reply to your threads, unless I fornicate with you. So I wouldn't talk out of turn, unless you wanted to ... you know.

Comment

I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating

Comment

Working...
                    X