Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
      There can be only one....(swoosh)
      Not true.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
          yup yup

Comment

Is that the real ninja with the Big Man Rep Ting?

I owe that dude hit me up twice before with some bonafide Green Vibes..

Comment

You're calling me a troll yet you're the one going around giving everyone bad K from a hacked account?

Comment

explanation please

Comment

The Real Ninja bloodied me up out of nowhere when I first smurfed with this account then I told him "Relik why did you red k me it's me ---------- I thought we were cool!" then he green k'd me in my original account. But I know it's not Relik because I have read you say your account got hacked.

Man how exactly did you get hacked? You can change your password through your email. Unless he hacked your email too? Just request a password change. Who ever hacked you must be really smart i'm telling you it's really hard to hack this version of Vb Bulletin(not that I have tried it).

Comment

Originally posted by Grouchy Smurf View Post
                    The Real Ninja bloodied me up out of nowhere when I first smurfed with this account then I told him "Relik why did you red k me it's me ---------- I thought we were cool!" then he green k'd me in my original account. But I know it's not Relik because I have read you say your account got hacked.

Man how exactly did you get hacked? You can change your password through your email. Unless he hacked your email too? Just request a password change. Who ever hacked you must be really smart i'm telling you it's really hard to hack this version of Vb Bulletin(not that I have tried it).
                    No didn't happen that way.

Comment

Working...
                    X