Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweathers want to duplicate Morales’ Team strategy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the simple answer is that they want to assure both fighters are clean, ever think of that?

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
      Maybe the simple answer is that they want to assure both fighters are clean, ever think of that?
      You'd look more credible if you stop repeating this cleanliness bull****. Going over the weight limit is clean?

If Pacquiao is the Roy Jones type of guy all this stupid talk about cleanliness would not even come up in this thread in the first place. He'll wait for the FM camp to beg for the fight, not the other way around. He won't give a flying trapeze if he were suspected of using steroids. He'd say, "you'll all go to hell, if you think I'm using them, prove it. I am a millionaire and don't need any of that ****. Who cares what you all morons think?"

First of all convince me how you could hide this ped **** without getting caught all these years. Walk me through the process, where to get it, how you mix it, when to take it, and all that stupidity. If you can't convince me on that anything you people say will hold no water.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
        If he 100% suspects it, then just wlak away from thew fight. Who wants to risk death to a roider huh?

Comment

Working...
        X