Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone depressed about Manny getting KOed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Karma catches everyone that scams the system sooner or later , Manny ducked , cherry picked and manipulated the WW division , he had 3 fair fights at WW against elite prime healthy opponents and lost them all .
    You're such a dkrider, you should really just do like Ray J and do concerts in Mayweather's living room

Comment

An entire country is depressed.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        An entire country is depressed.
        That sig is funny as hell

Comment

I like both fighters but I'm kinda pissed cuz pac would have stopped him in the next 3 rounds

Comment

i won 75 bucks from a friend and the guy was crying,

pacfans relax i felt the same way the way Erik went down earlier this year..

its boxing and that **** happens, we stress when it happens to our guy and we laugh and make fun of when it happens to the opposition, life is life..

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Karma catches everyone that scams the system sooner or later , Manny ducked , cherry picked and manipulated the WW division , he had 3 fair fights at WW against elite prime healthy opponents and lost them all .
              no such thing as karma you fuking id!ot...

an infant died of SIDS was a result of karma? u fukin dumbas$

Comment

Forget about the ko punch. After 36 rounds with Marquez none of those power punches hurt Pacquaio let alone knock him down. Now that Marquez is almost 40 all of the sudden he got the power to knock Pacquaio down. Those kind of punches landed on Pacquaio numerous time in their last 3 fights and Pacquaio took it like nothing but this grandpa Marquez has now a body and power of a hulk. This Grandpa Marquez most most probably can ko everybody in his path! Scary man.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                  Forget about the ko punch. After 36 rounds with Marquez none of those power punches hurt Pacquaio let alone knock him down. Now that Marquez is almost 40 all of the sudden he got the power to knock Pacquaio down. Those kind of punches landed on Pacquaio numerous time in their last 3 fights and Pacquaio took it like nothing but this grandpa Marquez has now a body and power of a hulk. This Grandpa Marquez most most probably can ko everybody in his path! Scary man.
                  Jimmies = rustled

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    I'm glad Manny recovered from that shot. His family, I'm sure, were hoping it didn't hurt him very badly.
                    Brain cells dont ever come back once they are gone. Getting knocked out cold like that is never good for your career. Response time slows down, harder to concentrate and nerves get damaged. Manny should just retire or go down in weight and fight bums for the rest of his career. Look at Amir Khan, Victor Ortiz and Ricky Hatton for example they were never the same fighter. At least Ortiz has age on his side so he has time to reinvent himself and his career. Manny on the other hand is done whether he, Roach, or Bob wants to admit it or not.

Comment

It was tough to see, only Manny can blame himself for being so careless.
                      He got up and shook Marqez hand after the fight and even did some interviews. He's still a true sportsman.

Comment

Working...
                      X