No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "I'll only fight Martinez at 150 lbs, I'll fight Cotto at 154."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
    Exactly. It's not like he is forcing Martinez down or anything, like Pac does to his opponents.

Martinez made the challenge and Floyd accepted it.
    The only reason he put it out there is because he knows both guys are too puzzy to fight him at his real weight....LOL. Hes been calling them out for years to fight him at 154.

Oh but Floyds only "answering" LOL. Mr "I make the offers, no one offers me anything". The spin is too funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      The only reason he put it out there is because he knows
      You're a psychic now?

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        You're a psychic now?
        If Pacquiao or Mayweather had any intentions of fighting Martinez at 154, it would've happened by now. What they say to the media is bull. But its true to you when Floyd says it and false when Pac says it....lol the joys of being a fantard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          If Pacquiao or Mayweather had any intentions of fighting Martinez at 154, it would've happened by now. What they say to the media is bull. But its true to you when Floyd says it and false when Pac says it....lol the joys of being a fantard.
          Well when and if they enter negotiations and Mayweather is a stickler with 150 and won't give SM any leeway towards 154 then you'll have every right to continue your biching and crying.

Comment

• The lies of *******s. Guys, Puga is a troll where ever he goes. Drew also. Throw on Deeval, and you have tbe dream team of trolls.

Comment

• Really?

Are you sure Mayweather Jr will fight Martinez, if Martinez agreed on 150lbs?

Come on guys, if Martinez say its gonna be 55-45 in favor of Martinez do you think Mayweather Jr agree?

In the past, Mayweather Jr say he's gonna fight Pacman if He is going to take the test!

But when Pacman agreed, he changed his mind!

Let him go to Jail...

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                The lies of *******s. Guys, Puga is a troll where ever he goes. Drew also. Throw on Deeval, and you have tbe dream team of trolls.
                if it's a troll thread, yes im a troll....but on this particular thread, hell ****ing no , you *****s are just in denial that floyd would ONLY fight sergio at 150......he said it himself, you just gotta read between the lines and stop the denial.....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                    if it's a troll thread, yes im a troll....but on this particular thread, hell ****ing no , you *****s are just in denial that floyd would ONLY fight sergio at 150......he said it himself, you just gotta read between the lines and stop the denial.....
                    LMAO. No he didn't. You just wish he did so you could troll some more.

Comment

• *******s I tell you

Comment

Working...
                      X