Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos, what's your dream place to live?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latinos, what's your dream place to live?

I'm young and I was thinking that one of my major goals in life like many young Americans, is to own a nice home where I can raise my children.

Anyways I was watching a movie and the main characters had a beautiful home in the mountains surrounded by forest trees and wildlife and since I love nature I instantly thought to myself that maybe one day I would love to have a home deep in the mountain forest and live in seclusion away from the everyday commute and problems from city-living, that would probably be more like a retirement home.

But I think to myself, I can also see my family and I in many various living environments. My oldest daughter loves the beach so a beachfront home would be perfect. My wife has always wanted us to live in the countryside, maybe living in a ranch with farm animals and ****, that would be nice. I've always envisioned our family living in a nice, green suburbia neighborhood up north with beautiful climate, away from the scorching SoCal heat.

Anyways, what would be your guys dream place to live? Some of you may already live there.
    Mountain Cabin
    36.36%
    Beachfront Pad
    18.18%
    Suburban Home
    0.00%
    Countryside Ranch
    9.09%
    Da Ghetto
    27.27%
    Other
    9.09%

Mountain Cabin, bro! Man, that would be the perfect place. Surrounded by green pine trees, lakes, rivers. That's ONE of my dream homes. Someplace about 1hr away from the city.

Go out hunting, fishing, and all that shyt. ONE day, man. One day, when I win the lottery! LOL
    My first choice is Morelia, Michoacan, Mexico. I'm saving for that. As soon as I have all the cash... phuck U.S. I'm out this mothaphucker! The Mountain pad can be my vacation home.

Comment

I already tought about this, (good thread by the way).. So Ima buy me a ranch get some land and live there forever.. Ima have a gun room where I will have all types of ammunition ang guns and machetes. And I WILL SHOOT ANYONE WHO TRASPASES. It was my second choice once I found out I could not buy my own private island.

saludos amigos

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
        I already tought about this, (good thread by the way).. So Ima buy me a ranch get some land and live there forever.. Ima have a gun room where I will have all types of ammunition ang guns and machetes. And I WILL SHOOT ANYONE WHO TRASPASES. It was my second choice once I found out I could not buy my own private island.

saludos amigos
        Hey thanks bro. Yeah a nice big ranch would be nice.

Saludos a usted tambien.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
          Mountain Cabin, bro! Man, that would be the perfect place. Surrounded by green pine trees, lakes, rivers. That's ONE of my dream homes. Someplace about 1hr away from the city.

Go out hunting, fishing, and all that shyt. ONE day, man. One day, when I win the lottery! LOL
          My first choice is Morelia, Michoacan, Mexico. I'm saving for that. As soon as I have all the cash... phuck U.S. I'm out this mothaphucker! The Mountain pad can be my vacation home.
          Hell yeah bro!!! Al that sounds ****king sweet!!! We'll get there bro, it may be hard but not impossible.

Are you from Michoacan? My mother is from there.

Comment

I picked DA GHETTO ....

but in reality the mountain cabin or beach home

Comment

Atlanta, Georgia, USA or New York--where the rich folks live at near the big city.

There's a neighborhood near ATL called Buckhead where a lot of rich folks live, but there's also another neighborhood in Atlanta where a lot of rich folks live but I don't remember the name. They're mansions and old southern money families reside in that ATL neighborhood.

Of course, many think that wealthy Georgians live in Buckhead, but it's not true. Also, Buckhead is known as a neighborhood where rich folks live in, but there's other places.

I'll have a Summer home in Martha's Vineyard, MA.

Not sure where I would want a country home because I want to live in a good place for hunting and fishing.

Comment

beach front pad so i can get killed by a tsunami

Comment

da gheto sonnigason!!

Comment

Mt. Cabin man, I went to Ashville North Carolina and loved it

I am from Dallas and having all these days with 100+ temp it is too hot and it isnt even Aug yet, even people and friends who have moved here from New Mexico and Arizona says it is very hot here and a different type of hot than what they are use to

what it looked like in the fall

a house like this would be perfect

Comment

Working...
                    X