No announcement yet.

Girls Who Act Single on Social Media?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
    Amen! Can cause some serious trust and jealousy issues...
    i was banging this slutt from myspace and she was really good in bed. not the hottest chick she was probably like a 7 or 8 in looks but she was a 10 in sexual performance.

anyway I was hitting it and this other dude was hitting it too. that dude got married i guess his parents pressured him to get married, but he was acting all psycho trying to claim this myspace slutt as only his lol. he even got a hold of my # from her phone and tried to threaten me.

i was like dude youre married why you tripping over this myspace slutt lol go back home to your wife.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      i was banging this slutt from myspace and she was really good in bed. not the hottest chick she was probably like a 7 or 8 in looks but she was a 10 in sexual performance.

anyway I was hitting it and this other dude was hitting it too. that dude got married i guess his parents pressured him to get married, but he was acting all psycho trying to claim this myspace slutt as only his lol. he even got a hold of my # from her phone and tried to threaten me.

i was like dude youre married why you tripping over this myspace slutt lol go back home to your wife.
      This is the only correct way to handle that situation.

Comment

Working...
      X