No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton looking trim already

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    £140 a pop Dan, they are The View Experience too which as far as i can tell means u get into this swank private bar with beer in GLASSES instead of plastic cups lol and u get in a different entrance so u get in first.... Sounds good but id never heard of it before. Heard anything?
    I was thinking about getting a ticket but the only one's left were like £300 ring side seats and I just didn't want to pay that much.

I'd have probably gone for £140 to be honest. The atmosphere will be electric.

I'll be gutted if Quigg-Munroe is on the undercard because I'd have loved to have been there.

Nah, not heard nothing about that mate. You're in for a treat then!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I was thinking about getting a ticket but the only one's left were like £300 ring side seats and I just didn't want to pay that much.

I'll be gutted if Quigg-Munroe is on the undercard because I'd have loved to have been there.

I am PRAYING Quigg vs Munroe IS on the card lol! If Jamie Moore does comeback (which i STRONGLY advise against given his brain scan irregularities) Id love to see him fight live - one of my favs. Also Rabchenko is on the card too.
      £300 is too much. Way too much for Senchenko, which is a tougher fight potentially than Katsidis but less enticing! Im going essentially for the atmosphere, always electric at Hatton fights but for his comeback after all thats happened i think it might be extra special!

Comment

i take it its already more or less sold out? i dont fancy paying 3 bar neither to be honest. but i dont want nose bleed seats either. only 10 mins away on the train aswell, so could be a good night out that!

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          i take it its already more or less sold out? i dont fancy paying 3 bar neither to be honest. but i dont want nose bleed seats either. only 10 mins away on the train aswell, so could be a good night out that!
          Think the nose bleed seats are all sold out, 18000 sold in no time, before an opponent was even named, record breaking!
          I sat with the gods at the MEN once and it was ok actually, not great but the way the arena is there isnt really a "bad" seat in the building

Comment

Of course it is, I thought this was common knowledge?

Comment

Man, I must admit, I miss some of the Ricky Hatton fans from 2007. Glad that we still have The Wheebler though.

Comment

I am PRAYING Quigg vs Munroe IS on the card lol! If Jamie Moore does comeback (which i STRONGLY advise against given his brain scan irregularities) Id love to see him fight live - one of my favs. Also Rabchenko is on the card too.
                £300 is too much. Way too much for Senchenko, which is a tougher fight potentially than Katsidis but less enticing! Im going essentially for the atmosphere, always electric at Hatton fights but for his comeback after all thats happened i think it might be extra special!
                I was going to get some £80 one's but I left it a few days and they were all gone!

Then I was going to get £100 ones and made the mistake again.

Not too fussed but I definitely would have gone.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  I think so. Atleast decent priced one's anyway.

Comment

Think the nose bleed seats are all sold out, 18000 sold in no time, before an opponent was even named, record breaking!
                    I sat with the gods at the MEN once and it was ok actually, not great but the way the arena is there isnt really a "bad" seat in the building
                    ill have to get some tickets then! should be a cracking atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      Of course it is, I thought this was common knowledge?
                      Not confirmed as far as I was aware.

Or is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X